Lets all sign the Eric Moulds suck petition

daquixers

Fans: Come on guys. Lets all jump on the bandwagon. Eric Moulds is the worst reciever to ever don a Bills uniform and Lee Evans could do 10x better in the double coverage.

Ralph Wilson: But what about all those nice catches, one handed grabs, and game winning TD's he has caught?

Fans: What does that matter? That was like - a year ago. What have you done for me 4 days ago?

Ralph Wilson: What about leading us to the playoffs for 3 straight years when we had a decent QB?

Fans: But - I mean. But - ya know. He just isnt cutting it. I mean. Bledsoe throws to him 80 times a game. I know the balls are 40 feet over his head, 30 feet behind him, 20 feet to the wrong side ... but - i mean - dive and catch those.

Ralph Wilson: What about him spitting on Patrick Surtain?

Fans: Alright - we will give him that. Good job :lol:

Ralph Wilson: What about staying true to your guy?

Fans: Staying true my butt. He didnt play through an extremely painful groin tear last year and has dropped 2 balls this year. He has caught MERELY 52 balls and is on pace for a MEASELY 90 + receptions and a MEASELEY 7 TD's

Ralph Wilson: yep terrible - gotta get rid of him

There are plenty of other Bills that deserve to be criticized before E. Moulds...Sorry...He has had his share of bad plays this year, but the way Drew is tossing them, its no wonder the guy is getting flusterd.

Fans: Come on guys. Lets all jump on the bandwagon. Eric Moulds is the worst reciever to ever don a Bills uniform and Lee Evans could do 10x better in the double coverage.

Ralph Wilson: But what about all those nice catches, one handed grabs, and game winning TD's he has caught?

Fans: What does that matter? That was like - a year ago. What have you done for me 4 days ago?

Ralph Wilson: What about leading us to the playoffs for 3 straight years when we had a decent QB?

Fans: But - I mean. But - ya know. He just isnt cutting it. I mean. Bledsoe throws to him 80 times a game. I know the balls are 40 feet over his head, 30 feet behind him, 20 feet to the wrong side ... but - i mean - dive and catch those.

Ralph Wilson: What about him spitting on Patrick Surtain?

Fans: Alright - we will give him that. Good job <_<

Ralph Wilson: What about staying true to your guy?

Fans: Staying true my butt. He didnt play through an extremely painful groin tear last year and has dropped 2 balls this year. He has caught MERELY 52 balls and is on pace for a MEASELY 90 + receptions and a MEASELEY 7 TD's

Ralph Wilson: yep terrible - gotta get rid of him

126570[/snapback]

And you could do better on the football field?