Bills fans that own a android phone

mikey98277

Just a theme I created, and figured no place better than here to find other bills fans that may like it. Must be using Cyanogen 4.2.11.1

http://alldroid.org/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1022

if you don't know what rooted means, then it is not for you!

if you don't know what cyanogen 4.2.11.1 is then it is not for you!

if you want to know what cyanogen is , you can go here http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php/Main_Page

That looks aswesome! How do i dl it to my phone? Go to the wall via my browser?

you can download it with you phone, or use your computer download and transfer over, depends on what you have available, just make sure that you are running cyanogen 4.2.11.1 , as that is what i made it for, i will update it as cyanogen updates his ROM.

you can download it with you phone, or use your computer download and transfer over, depends on what you have available, just make sure that you are running cyanogen 4.2.11.1 , as that is what i made it for, i will update it as cyanogen updates his ROM.

What the hell does that mean?

What the hell does that mean?

if you have a rooted g1 or mytouch 3G with cyanogen 4.2.11.1, click on the link, download the first file that is right above the first picture, it is labeled bills 4.2.11.1, transfer to you phone, go into recovery mode and flash, depending on your recovery you may need to rename it update.zip prior to going into recovery mode.

if none of that made sense, then it is not for you!

if you have a rooted g1 or mytouch 3G with cyanogen 4.2.11.1, click on the link, download the first file that is right above the first picture, it is labeled bills 4.2.11.1, transfer to you phone, go into recovery mode and flash, depending on your recovery you may need to rename it update.zip prior to going into recovery mode.

if none of that made sense, then it is not for you!

Indeed it's not. I guess I'll wait for an app. LOL.

Indeed it's not. I guess I'll wait for an app. LOL.

I think there is something that will give you part of what i have, its called BetterHome, that allows you to customize a little bit, think there is a bills thing, but only bad thing about that is, you have to pay for it just look for it in the market.