Fitz starting elimitates my only reason to watch this weekend

John Adams

I can't think of one reason to watch the game Sunday. No perfect record on the line for the Colts. No Brohm evaluation. No Bills player I care to evaluate that hasn't already played so far.

Guess I'll watch other games.

Thanks to the Colts not playing their starters, the game will be a total sham. I made a comment in a post regarding who would be mad if we win, saying pretty much that a win against the Colts scrubs is hollow and bogus. Our team is going to get screwed out of another top player in next years draft because of this Sunday's "exhibition" game that we'll win and push us to the 10th slot. THAT'S what I am mad about. This is every bit a 5-11 team and we are going to get screwed again with a middle of the pack 6-10 record.

I can't think of one reason to watch the game Sunday. No perfect record on the line for the Colts. No Brohm evaluation. No Bills player I care to evaluate that hasn't already played so far.

Couldn't have said it better. Looks like Sunday afternoon is now wide open for the "Honey-Do" list.

I respect coach Fewell's decision. I would prefer they start Brohm for evaluation. I also would like to see more Hardy time, sit TO and evaluate Hardy.

Although, whoever is dressed out in Red, White and Blue I will be watching and cheering; after all it is the last game to experience my wrath of emotions. Then, I'll be dreaming about the draft, training camp and the wins of next year. Bills Super bowl champs in 2011, you heard it heard first.

That is how I concluded the past 25 years.......one day it will come.

One thing is for sure I will be watching and cheering, Go BILLS.........SHOUT

And you were going to watch it so you could evaluate Brohm? Are you bucking to be the next GM? No matter who they play at QB from this roster, it won't be pretty so watch it like any other game, plus it is the last time you can see a Bills game for 9 months, which isn't totally bad, at least my finger nails and hair might have a chance to grow back.

Maybe they are trying to ensure Brohm's health going into the offseason. Say he plays and gets his knee blown out on a missed assignment, or hurts his throwing shoulder, or gets a concussion. What then? He would then be trying to recover from an injury versus focusing on the offseason training program. :rolleyes:

I hear ya pal. I probably will still watch the game but why the f^%$ are they playing Fitz. The Colts aren't going to be playing regulars and it is the perfect time to play Brohm to give him some more needed experience. Fewell has got to get that thru his thick head. He just wants to win for his coaching record. It would impress me if he won the game with Brohm playing as QB. That would show other teams that he is a good coach.

Thanks to the Colts not playing their starters, the game will be a total sham. I made a comment in a post regarding who would be mad if we win, saying pretty much that a win against the Colts scrubs is hollow and bogus. Our team is going to get screwed out of another top player in next years draft because of this Sunday's "exhibition" game that we'll win and push us to the 10th slot. THAT'S what I am mad about. This is every bit a 5-11 team and we are going to get screwed again with a middle of the pack 6-10 record.

You're mad that we beat the Colts Sunday?

Since they haven't played yet, why be mad?

You're mad that we beat the Colts Sunday?

Since they haven't played yet, why be mad?

I'm just preparing myself for what will happen. I see no enjoyment out of the Bills winning a game against scrubs and being pushed back to the 10th pick in the draft.

What cracks me up is the 'gives us the best chance to win' BS from Fewell. Look, winning HURTS US now. We need that 7th or 8th pick, not 10th+

Dude come on. He is paid to, and wants to win. He is in professional sports at a very high level. You don't get there by trying to lose. This is Professional Football, not Professional Wrestling. I guarantee you that the draft order is not in the top 100 things on Fewells mind on Sunday. How !@#$ing hard is that to understand.

Maybe they are trying to ensure Brohm's health going into the offseason. Say he plays and gets his knee blown out on a missed assignment, or hurts his throwing shoulder, or gets a concussion.

Which is exactly why he shouldn't have played last week either.