I Hate Boston and It's Teams

BenchBledsoe

I am in a horrid position. My boss at work is an ex-Bostonian. He is a huge sports fan, and always bitches if one little thing goes wrong with the Boston teams. With his teams recent successes, he's getting cocky. He now is "expecting" championships continually. It is getting disgusting.In the last few years I've had to endure:

1) Pats upsetting big favorite Rams in SB

2) His pulling for Ray Borque to win the cup "for ALL the Bruins" with AVs

3) Bruins getting the best of the Sabres

4) Pats beating up on Bills most games

5) Pats beating Panthers in SB

6) Red Sox beating Yankees, then winning World Series. (He was so giddy after this, I got queasy)

7) Pats sweeping Bills this year

Heck, even Boston College is doing too well in football for my liking.

I will NOT be able to stomach another Patriot Championship. It would be unbearable (3 out of 4 years?) Please, somebody stop it from happening. I beg for Pittsburgh to have home field throughout. If the road to the SB runs through New England again, it's as good as a done deal. I am sold that Philly would lose to NEngland in the SB.

Oh, I forgot to mention the worst part with my boss. . . he chuckles at the play of the "Trojan Horse" his Pats sent us. What's really gross is that he continually asks, "Don't you guys have anything better?" I just mumble that our 1st rounder has been hurt and close my office door. . .

dude, the sabres swept them 10 years ago, and beat them in the ECS in 99...  He hardly has bragging rights over you with hockey.  But i'm with you.  I hate pats fans more than any fans.

126519[/snapback]

10 years ago and 1999? I can't even bring those things up. He'll have a selective memory about those things. They'd carry about as much weight as if I told him that Joe Ferguson's Bills beat Steve Grogan's Patriots in a big game in 1978.