Rush Limbaugh hospitalized

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please point me to all of the right-leaning science programs when you get a chance.

Oh, that's funny, I thought science was about trying to find general truths tested through scientific method and not one to push a political agenda.

But thanks for sharing your perception of the symbiotic relationship between science and politics. :censored:

Gene and his ignorant generalizations :thumbsup:

Oh, that's funny, I thought science was about trying to find general truths tested through scientific method and not one to push a political agenda.

But thanks for sharing your perception of the symbiotic relationship between science and politics. :bag:

Gene and his ignorant generalizations :worthy:

I never called NPR partisan. Truth is truth and opinions are obviously like arseholes.

How about I send you a plane ticket and you come to my office and we'll finish this conversation? It's a real offer.

Easy man - he's NOT worth it! Stay back. You have a wife and children to think about and you're not gonna do them any good sitting in jail! Somebody hold him back!

Nothing better than 'Internet Tough Guy'. Keep up the good work! I can't speak for the rest, but I'm already pissing my pants, so PLEASE don't offer to send me a plane ticket. I bow down to your keyboard muscles.

WWJD?

Nothing better than 'Internet Tough Guy'. Keep up the good work! I can't speak for the rest, but I'm already pissing my pants, so PLEASE don't offer to send me a plane ticket. I bow down to your keyboard muscles.

My ergonomic keyboard can beat up your keyboard.

OK, he was doing your dog.

Im still trying to figure out how certain topics of discussion can be "intellectual" and others cannot.

For example....I see Al Gore, discussing climatology, clearly a science topic, screaming "WE ARE ALL GONNNNA DIE!!!!!!"

Doesnt sound very "intellectual" to me.

Dat word, Gene....I dont think it means what ju think it mean.

This is my favourite post so far.

Way to demonstrate your intellectual prowess Lurch. You are the kind of mindless zombie that the Republican Party loves. They scare the living sh** out of you with lies, and then you vote for who they tell you to. It's a match made in heaven if ever there was one. (look out there is a gay health-care terrorist from Guantanamo behind you!!!!)

.. on the other hand it has been a while since I've been in a good fight.

Like saying how we are all gonna die if we dont pass cap and trade....the Country will go bankrupt if we dont pass health reform NOW.....shall I go on?

Im not sayin' the right doesnt play the same game, but can you at least nut up and admit the left plays it, too?

Way to demonstrate your intellectual prowess Lurch. You are the kind of mindless zombie that the Republican Party loves. They scare the living sh** out of you with lies, and then you vote for who they tell you to. It's a match made in heaven if ever there was one. (look out there is a gay health-care terrorist from Guantanamo behind you!!!!)

So you are Canadian. That explains a lot too. Crayonz is right.

Like saying how we are all gonna die if we dont pass cap and trade....the Country will go bankrupt if we dont pass health reform NOW.....shall I go on?

Im not sayin' the right doesnt play the same game, but can you at least nut up and admit the left plays it, too?

Fortunately we passed the stimulus bill, or unemployment would have exceeded 8%. And thank God health care reform is on its way because without it our country could be in real economic trouble. Now we need to get to cap-n-trade because in seven years, there will be no more ice.

It's funny to me that both sides use fear tactics, and then accuse each other like they hold the corner on that market. Give Obama credit for putting a face on this kind of stupidity. It's one thing to do it on the sidelines, but Obama has the nutsack to give a jointsessions speech that yells at the competition for scaring old people while simultaneously telling everyone else that if we don't pass health care reform, we're all going die right along with the US economy.

Easy man - he's NOT worth it! Stay back. You have a wife and children to think about and you're not gonna do them any good sitting in jail! Somebody hold him back!

WWJD?

You've made a poor assumption of my intent. I'd welcome any lib to come in and sit down and have an ideological discussion on current issues. None of the left leaners on this board are willing (or able) to post tangible reasons why they (or nthe rest of us should) support the policies of Obama and this congress. I'd love to hear the benefits vs the cost of the recovery act, mortgage bailout program, proposed cap and trade, proposed health care, the recent 2nd proposed stimulus.

On another note, Rush looks healthy and ready to return to work.

If you're looking for a fist fight, you'll be disappointed. Let's debate the issues. Come prepared. You've called me a dummy and a zombie. Come on in, let's have the debate.