Rush Limbaugh hospitalized

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grave site sales, on the other hand...

True, but isn't it everybody's right and dream to own their own piece of the afterlife?

Shouldn't there be some kind of government subsidy to help those who want to own their own grave but can not afford it?

We could pool all of those subsidies into a Memorial Backed Security and sell insurance called Corpse Default Swaps

And you think that people without insurance now are going to the doctor just as often now as they will when they have government paid for insurance?

I think that preventative medicine is cheaper in the long run, so keeping people away from the doctor due to lack of health insurance is more expensive. I also think that people should be able to get decent health care when they need it in America, and preferably anywhere else. Humanity is better for it.

I think that preventative medicine is cheaper in the long run, so keeping people away from the doctor due to lack of health insurance is more expensive. I also think that people should be able to get decent health care when they need it in America, and preferably anywhere else. Humanity is better for it.

Preventive medicine may be cheaper in the long run but now that almost everyone will have insurance people will be going for care for every little ache, pain, sniffle or cough they have. There are an awful lot of hypochondriacs out there.

Preventive medicine may be cheaper in the long run but now that almost everyone will have insurance people will be going for care for every little ache, pain, sniffle or cough they have. There are an awful lot of hypochondriacs out there.

Odds are if someone is a hypochondriac, they already have health insurance or are making poor use of emergency rooms.

It's a joke, and unfortunately he believes it.

Turn on 570am on the radio in Syracuse, and it's a continuous stream of conservative talking heads, starting with a local conservative in the morning, then going to Beck, Limbaugh, a local conservative who votes only based on who's against abortion, Hannity, and Savage. Then add Cunningham on the weekends. Turn to 1390am and it's more of the same, starting with Washington Times conservatives in the morning, then Laura Ingram, another local conservative, Dennis Miller, Fred Thompson, and Phil Hendrie. Thankfully there's at least a couple of sports talk stations. But you can't even find a moderate talk show. I guess conservatives really like to have their pre-conceived viewpoints validated by radio talking heads.

Regarding Limbaugh, I don't wish ill-health on anyone. His mistreatment of prescription drugs has probably taken its toll on his body, similar to what happened to Elvis. But I won't be suprised if he somehow turns his condition into a diatribe against health insurance reform.

NPR's too right wing for you then?

Chest pains

One of the few voices for the conservative point of view in the media today. I hope it's only minor.

I don't buy into anything he says- I find him to be a man of little conviction who goes out of his way to be controversial instead of expressing his true opinion. One of the few in his line of work that I consider honest was Lou Dobbs

That said, I don't wish harm on anyone and hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

Oh yes, and preventative medicine for the heart starts with what you put in your mouth, how much of it and how much time you don't spend on the couch.

I think that in general most people stay away from the doctor as much as possible, even if they have health insurance.