Fred Jackson fined by NFL

JÂy RÛßeÒ

What I found interesting about this article is Freddie said he's been sporting D3 on his eye black since he broke into the league and nobody said anything about it. Truth be told, I always noticed he wore the eye black, but I never made it out to be any particular wording. During the telecast, however, it was mentioned that he wears that to represent D3. It was the first I'd heard of it, and I bet the first the NFL had noticed it as well.

The funny part is that he claims that have done the same thing every game for the last 3 years and this is the first time the NFL has had a problem with it. Not sure if this shows how inept the NFL is or how irrelevant the Bills are.

Btw - did anyone notice the Defensive lineman on MNF who had a Psalm reference on his Breathe-Rite nose strip? I wonder if that will get a fine too.

What a crock

:rolleyes: NFL

this is the absolute hypocrisy to the nfl that irritaes the crap out of me. wilfork almost blows a guys knee out and gets fined but does no time on the sidelines, a modern day success story from a D-# school pays homage to his roots (and should be an inspiration to many nfl hopefuls) and they hit him for $5k.

in a relative world, freddy is doing 5-10 for tossing his gum on the street while wilfork gets a slap on the wrist for felonious assault. welsome to singapore.