Drew Willy

BillsRUs

Drew Willy just got cut from the Colt's. I assume that is because all their QB's are healthy again. Do you guys think we ought to give him a try? Honestly, I don't know much about the guy except that he's a fellow UB alumnus. He's obviously played in the Buffalo cold and the wise folk in Indianopolis thought him good enough to sign over JP Losman. Anybody got any stats on the kid??

Drew Willy just got cut from the Colt's. I assume that is because all their QB's are healthy again. Do you guys think we ought to give him a try? Honestly, I don't know much about the guy except that he's a fellow UB alumnus. He's obviously played in the Buffalo cold and the wise folk in Indianopolis thought him good enough to sign over JP Losman. Anybody got any stats on the kid??

I've always thought he would make a good NFL QB...smart, made good decisions, played well against better competition, strong enough arm...not sure why he isn't getting much of a chance...he was pretty accurate also...

I've always thought he would make a good NFL QB...smart, made good decisions, played well against better competition, strong enough arm...not sure why he isn't getting much of a chance...he was pretty accurate also...

I think that arm strength is the question. I am not stating the he does not have an NFL capable arm, but that is what

the knock was on him coming out of college according to the various draft publications I saw.

Willy is resigned to the Colts practice squad. Apparently you have to clear waivers first before a team can put you back on after being on the active roster. Good news is Drew still has a gig. Bad news is he won't be playing in Buffalo Sunday

PTR