Ben Wallace Rocks!!!!!!!!

Thailog80

Ben is the man!  I love the way the dude plays.  All out hustle and toughness.  THe fact he went after that fuggin head case is the icing on the cake

126637[/snapback]

Yeah Pete, it's cool if Ben Wallace goes after someone for playing the game both of them are paid to play, but let's fry Ron Artest for being physically assaulted and kicking the guys ass.

You make A LOT OF SENSE!!

<_<

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Pete, it's cool if Ben Wallace goes after someone for playing the game both of them are paid to play, but let's fry Ron Artest for being physically assaulted and kicking the guys ass.

You make A LOT OF SENSE!!

<_<

126682[/snapback]

You have to be one of the only people on Earth that honestly considers a beer being thrown on someone (hell, by the time the cup gets to the target the beer isn't even in it anymore) as being "physically assaulted".

The fan is dead wrong for doing it, nobody is arguing otherwise. But you can't control the actions every single person in an arena that holds 20k people (or 70k at a football game). If just one idiot throws something do you think every athlete should charge the stands to fight? If that were the case there would be NO SPORTS AT ALL because every night there'd be a brawl. Every single night there is some idiot that throws a snowball, a battery, a cup of beer, or whatever on the to court/field. It's not right, nobody says it is, but only a complete imbecile would think the appropriate reaction is for the player to charge the stands to fight. The correct action is for the fellow fans/players to point the idiot out to security and let them take it from there. If the item was a battery or something that could actually do real harm, they should be taken to the police and arrested. THAT is the correct action to be taken.

I don’t know why I am bothering trying to explain this to you. You’re too dense to get it apparently, or too much of a homer to want to get it.

You have to be one of the only people on Earth that honestly considers a beer being thrown on someone (hell, by the time the cup gets to the target the beer isn't even in it anymore) as being "physically assaulted". 

The fan is dead wrong for doing it, nobody is arguing otherwise.  But you can't control the actions every single person in an arena that holds 20k people (or 70k at a football game).  If just one idiot throws something do you think every athlete should charge the stands to fight?  If that were the case there would be NO SPORTS AT ALL because every night there'd be a brawl.  Every single night there is some idiot that throws a snowball, a battery, a cup of beer, or whatever on the to court/field.  It's not right, nobody says it is, but only a complete imbecile would think the appropriate reaction is for the player to charge the stands to fight.  The correct action is for the fellow fans/players to point the idiot out to security and let them take it from there.  If the item was a battery or something that could actually do real harm, they should be taken to the police and arrested.  THAT is the correct action to be taken. 

I don’t know why I am bothering trying to explain this to you.  You’re too dense to get it apparently, or too much of a homer to want to get it.

126690[/snapback]

Don't bother explaining your point of view trying to turn me over to that side, it's not going to happen.

Don't bother explaining your point of view trying to turn me over to that side, it's not going to happen.

126691[/snapback]

Like I said in another thread, please do the world a favor and don't procreate. Have you ever thought of having a vasectomy? Seriously, it sounds like you’re a prime candidate. I’m sure in the name of public safety the Indiana state government would subsidize such a procedure. Actually, I have an even better idea; if you would give us your mom's contact info maybe we can talk her into having a 90th trimester abortion…

Like I said in another thread, please do the world a favor and don't procreate.  Have you ever thought of having a vasectomy? Seriously, it sounds like you’re a prime candidate.  I’m sure in the name of public safety the Indiana state government would subsidize such a procedure.  Actually, I have an even better idea; if you would give us your mom's contact info maybe we can talk her into having a 90th trimester abortion…

126696[/snapback]

:D:D

Public safety + Indiana = <_<:lol:

It would do seroius damage to the population.

Like I said in another thread, please do the world a favor and don't procreate.  Have you ever thought of having a vasectomy? Seriously, it sounds like you’re a prime candidate.  I’m sure in the name of public safety the Indiana state government would subsidize such a procedure.  Actually, I have an even better idea; if you would give us your mom's contact info maybe we can talk her into having a 90th trimester abortion…

126696[/snapback]

Sure thing buddy.

I would hate to be your girlfriend or wife. It must get old for them having to protect you when someone wants to throw down.

So what, that makes him not partly at fault?

He overreacted and started this whole mess, he should get the same punishment as Artest.

126732[/snapback]

Again... Artest, acting like a bore and media whore on the scoring table didn't help.

The bottom line:

Artest knew exactly what he was doing the minute he fouled Wallace... Yes, Wallace could have stopped and was on his way to... Until Artest, found it necessary to go into the stands.

Again, just like a 6 year old, Artest, couldn't seem to get enough attention. Why the headphones? Why the stands? What a whore.

The guy obviously feels that he gets no respect? Why should he?

those punk-assed fans should get the book thrown at them, let someone come to your work and physically assalut(ok that may be harsh) you and see if you don't lay into them. being a fan comes with some responsibilities and it was only a matter of time before something like this happened.

I just hope they file charges against the fans who were involved in this mess just the same.

126623[/snapback]

Ben Wallace rocks for starting a riot.

The whole thing started when Artest jacked Wallace in the back with :45 left in a 15pt game and then ran as far away as he could get. If Artest has a single nut in his body he would have stood his ground and finished what he started. Instead he busted out the Deion backpedal and laid down behind 4 guys.

It was a chickenshlt foul by a chickenshlt player in a game that was already over. If Artest had kept his hands to himself, NONE of it ever would have happened.

I love all the spin jobs going on here trying to absolve Wallace of any blame.  The guy is the idiot that started the whole thing.

126967[/snapback]

Yeah, he punched himself in the back with :45 left in a 15pt game.

Sure thing buddy.

I would hate to be your girlfriend or wife.  It must get old for them having to protect you when someone wants to throw down.

126704[/snapback]

At least MDH can GET a gf/wife. Tell us BF, when was your last gf?

Sure thing buddy.

I would hate to be your girlfriend or wife.  It must get old for them having to protect you when someone wants to throw down.

126704[/snapback]

How often does someone want to throw down? Who knew Indiana was such a violent place?