XM Radio

ricojes

So, I got an XM onlyX radio for Christmas and I have no idea about these as I have never had any interest in Satellite radio. But I figure, since I have it, I might as well look into subscription options and give it a try. I heard that you can "share" a subscription, maybe a family plan or something, is that true? I looked online and didn't see anything about that, so that may be some bad information. Also, I though I heard something about a lifetime subscription, any truth to that? Any opinions, reviews or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks...

pretty sure in order to share a subscription, there has to be an established subscription already in place(13.00/month or so), once that is done, i believe you can add on addidional sub at something like 7.00/month.....

So, I got an XM onlyX radio for Christmas and I have no idea about these as I have never had any interest in Satellite radio. But I figure, since I have it, I might as well look into subscription options and give it a try. I heard that you can "share" a subscription, maybe a family plan or something, is that true? I looked online and didn't see anything about that, so that may be some bad information. Also, I though I heard something about a lifetime subscription, any truth to that? Any opinions, reviews or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks...

Mother-in-law that has no idea what it really was, but I believe it does come with a 6 month trial subscription. That's a pretty old link, is that info still valid?

I just renewed my wife's XM in her vehicle for $99.00 for the year. The last offer the sent me was 15.00 per month.

pretty sure in order to share a subscription, there has to be an established subscription already in place(13.00/month or so), once that is done, i believe you can add on addidional sub at something like 7.00/month.....

Correct. I've got three radios on my subscription.

Mother-in-law that has no idea what it really was, but I believe it does come with a 6 month trial subscription. That's a pretty old link, is that info still valid?

Yea, I gotta update that thread with new links. Anyways, here's the XM subscription page...

http://www.xmradio.com/servlet/ContentServ...d=1239034455913

You want the XM Everything package.