White trash

\GoBillsInDallas/

Broadhead has been arrested nine times and convicted of child neglect, driving under the influence, indecent exposure and resisting an officer. In 2005, she was arrested for child abuse and battery, though the charges were dropped.
Pics?

Broadhead was taken to Morton Plant Hospital and later transferred to the Tampa General Hospital burn unit, police said. A hospital spokeswoman at 2:30 p.m. said Broadhead's condition had been upgraded to fair. She declined to speak with reporters

You just need water and more sun.

Watts said a preliminary investigation shows the motive appears to be "your typical teenage angst."

First...girl's eleven. Don't you have to be teenager to have teenage angst?

Second...since when is lighting a parent on fire "your typical teenage angst"? Did I miss that memo?

Second...since when is lighting a parent on fire "your typical teenage angst"? Did I miss that memo?

You suggest that you did not participate in such behavior as a teeanager? Isn't it normal to dump gasoline on your mother while she is in bed and then toss a match on her? My mother wondered why we waited so long to complete this right of passage.