Let's Go Temple Owls!!!!!!!!!

ajzepp

That's right, I'm a proud Temple graduate and we're back on the map!!

WOOHOOO!!! The alma mater of the great Bill Cosby...musicians Hall and Oates....Bob "fuggin" Saget....Mr. Roper from Three's Company....NFL great Joe Klecko...Adam McKay, director of such films as Talladega Nights and Anchorman...fellow TBD'er John Adams...BillinNYC's lovely daughter...and last but not least, Mrs Nanker!!!!!

We're gonna whoop some UCLA ASSS!!!!!!!!

On one hand I want to see a MAC school break the 11-game bowl losing streak. On the other hand I don't think I want it to be a team that is becoming UB's #1 rival. Until this year Buffalo used to own the Owls.

PTR

Hell, everyone used to own the Owls.

That's right, I'm a proud Temple graduate and we're back on the map!!

WOOHOOO!!! The alma mater of the great Bill Cosby...musicians Hall and Oates....Bob "fuggin" Saget....Mr. Roper from Three's Company....NFL great Joe Klecko...Adam McKay, director of such films as Talladega Nights and Anchorman...fellow TBD'er John Adams...BillinNYC's lovely daughter...and last but not least, Mrs Nanker!!!!!

We're gonna whoop some UCLA ASSS!!!!!!!!

The list of alumni was impressive until you got to Mr. Roper .... might have been best to have skipped past that one :wallbash: Good luck to you guys. (BTW don't kick any UCLA cheerleader ass - they are ok just the way they are :thumbsup: )

The list of alumni was impressive until you got to Mr. Roper .... might have been best to have skipped past that one :blink: Good luck to you guys. (BTW don't kick any UCLA cheerleader ass - they are ok just the way they are :censored: )

:lol:

Yeah, Roper was pushing it...lmao