The Buffalo Who?

nd03

You know the feeling..... Sorta make excuses for them. Get upset at first, but then we forgive them. My friends laugh at me, but I won't listen to them. They don't understand what the Buffalo Bills mean to me. I know deep down in buffalo bills heart they want to win the superbowl someday. Just because they don't hug me and win games in front of you doesn't mean they aren't serious about winning and keeping me happy. You have no idea what me and the buffalo bills have gone through and if I didn't give up then I wouldn't now, just because you think I should. I know the buffalo bills have embarrased me in front of you and my friends....... ok maybe I have been made a fool sometimes, but.... you need to understand.

Bills fan from MA.

You know the feeling..... Sorta make excuses for them. Get upset at first, but then we forgive them. My friends laugh at me, but I won't listen to them. They don't understand what the Buffalo Bills mean to me. I know deep down in buffalo bills heart they want to win the superbowl someday. Just because they don't hug me and win games in front of you doesn't mean they aren't serious about winning and keeping me happy. You have no idea what me and the buffalo bills have gone through and if I didn't give up then I wouldn't now, just because you think I should. I know the buffalo bills have embarrased me in front of you and my friends....... ok maybe I have been made a fool sometimes, but.... you need to understand.

Bills fan from MA.

It's been more than 20 years since the Bills were this irrelevant. The league would not even know they were gone if they disappeared right now.