This makes no sense

buffalo_bills

Last offseason, we were supposed to " rebuild our offensive line ". If i can recall, our starters for last year on the o-line were: jason peters, derrick dockery, melvin fowler, duke preston and brad butler. Only Brad Butler is stil on this team. Now, last year the o-line wasnt bad. It wasnt great, but it was a respectable line. Edwards almost always had time to throw, but sometimes there werrent any holes for lynch and jackson to run through. Now tell me, what did we accomplish by " rebuilding this line"? I 'll tell you what we accomplished. Now, we have the worst o-line in the league, and it is immposible to move the ball on offense. THe only move i like was getting rid of Dockery, because he was way to much money. Fine. We get rid of dockery, and replace him with wood or levitre. Our line has made edwards look like ****. It has made Evans look like ****. iT has made TO look like ****. It has made Lynch look like ****. It is fair to say, that most of our struggles on Offense was due to the line. At least the seasons almost over. GO BILLS!

Last offseason, we were supposed to " rebuild our offensive line ". If i can recall, our starters for last year on the o-line were: jason peters, derrick dockery, melvin fowler, duke preston and brad butler. Only Brad Butler is stil on this team. Now, last year the o-line wasnt bad. It wasnt great, but it was a respectable line. Edwards almost always had time to throw, but sometimes there werrent any holes for lynch and jackson to run through. Now tell me, what did we accomplish by " rebuilding this line"? I 'll tell you what we accomplished. Now, we have the worst o-line in the league, and it is immposible to move the ball on offense. THe only move i like was getting rid of Dockery, because he was way to much money. Fine. We get rid of dockery, and replace him with wood or levitre. Our line has made edwards look like ****. It has made Evans look like ****. iT has made TO look like ****. It has made Lynch look like ****. It is fair to say, that most of our struggles on Offense was due to the line. At least the seasons almost over. GO BILLS!

what an amazing thought, I can't believe no one thought the O line was the problem! you must be a genius :unsure:

the line was A problem, indeed. and a large part of the problem.

however, id argue that if the original line from opening day was still playing together (instead of on IR), theyd be a lot smaller part of the problem.