OFFENSIVE OFFENSE

I believe it is impossible to judge qb's, rb's, or receivers based on how truly offensive this offense is.

I would not be surprised if TE or Fitz who both may be gone next season do much better somewhere else if given the opportunity. I would not be surprised if TO lights it up somewhere else. I feel like Lee Evans and Jackson and Lynch or well above average in talent but this system is so bad that it is a testament to them that they even have decent stats.

We desperately need a complete overhall of this offense if we are to stand any chance. It is not by coincidence that TE, Fitz, and now Brohm all have similar struggles and stats. In order to fix this team our O-line needs to be priority # 1. We need a new LT for starters and after that Levitre and possibly Incognito are all that should be starting.

If Wood can recover he should be our center next year. We need a RT because Butler is so injury prone that he will never be anything more than a veteran back up ( which we really needed this year)! Maybe a Free agent RT and then some quality backups. I would keep Heingartner if Wood can't come back or at least have them battle it out in camp. This O-line is so bad it pains me to watch Jackson, Lynch and our QB's get pounded every week.

Thank you for allowing me to Vent.

Chris in Syracuse