TMZs latest...JFK(?) yachting with nekkid women

Beerball

Nothing I love more than to see TMZ exposed as hack "journalism." :unsure:

I find it disturbing that this would even need to be pointed out to people. Isn't this website basically the online version of the Enquirer? Yet people cite it as a source for valid information. Sad.

I find it disturbing that this would even need to be pointed out to people. Isn't this website basically the online version of the Enquirer? Yet people cite it as a source for valid information. Sad.

So, now I'm sad?

IT'S REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!!

Personally, I never trust anything I read at TMZ until it's verified by Perez Hilton.

Keep in mind the world is full of mouth breathers who believe everything they read because it's on Al Gore's Innerwebz. :unsure: