Notice how the Shanahan/Weis news came out on consecutive days?

Did you notice how they held onto the Shanahan rejection for a week or so before releasing it, until they could dribble out the Weis news the next day. Obviously the timing was meant to take the sting out of the Shanahan rejection as well as the pathetic shellacking by the Falcons.

Russ, quit spinning us and just put a good product on the field. Don't you realize that winning is the best marketing? I suppose you do know that, you're just not capable of it.

And quit talking to head coaching candidates - bring in a real GM to run things!

I'm pretty sure both Jim H and Jim K are big boys and can put the past where it belongs. In the past.

still it is one of the funniest moments in pro football history. One QB attacks a retired one and breaks his pinkie and can't play the next week. What a tool. :unsure:

Did you notice how they held onto the Shanahan rejection for a week or so before releasing it, until they could dribble out the Weis news the next day. Obviously the timing was meant to take the sting out of the Shanahan rejection as well as the pathetic shellacking by the Falcons.

Russ, quit spinning us and just put a good product on the field. Don't you realize that winning is the best marketing? I suppose you do know that, you're just not capable of it.

And quit talking to head coaching candidates - bring in a real GM to run things!

I think it was leaked to distract from the play on the field

still it is one of the funniest moments in pro football history. One QB attacks a retired one and breaks his pinkie and can't play the next week. What a tool. :thumbsup:

Can somebody please give me more details on this story? ive never heard of it before!!!!