Do you think the bills.....

buffalo_bills

will be better, worse, or the same for next year and why.

My opinion: Ralph Wilson is 90 years old, and i know he wants a superbowl team. I think he will give out the money to a coach, and a GM, and i reallly believe that we will make the right moves this offseason for a change, since the problems are so obvious. I think we;ll see a more competitiive team next year and if you think about it, it doesnt get much worse than this season has been

will be better, worse, or the same for next year and why.

My opinion: Ralph Wilson is 90 years old, and i know he wants a superbowl team. I think he will give out the money to a coach, and a GM, and i reallly believe that we will make the right moves this offseason for a change, since the problems are so obvious. I think we;ll see a more competitiive team next year and if you think about it, it doesnt get much worse than this season has been

Record-wise, probably the same or worse. Can't polish this turd anymore. Re-building year.

well unfortunatley the bills could be worse next year because of a rookie qb.... this team needs desperate help on its defensive line and offensive line. right now the bills should try to get as many picks as they can possibly get to help turnover the roster for the new gm. thats #1. #2 the bills must build the lines. i was watching the ravens and steelers and both teams actually have holes to run through and a real pass rush. people i would target for buffalo are corey wooton, brandon graham, bryan buluaga, vince oghobaase. etc people that are naturally big and strong.

i was just loooking at the free agency list for next year, and i see some good offensive lineman, and linebackers. I say we get a linebacker from FA, and one tackle. We draft a qb in the first round, and an o-lineman in the second. Who knows what'll happen. Next thing u know, peyton manning signs with the bills, or we trade jairus byrd and poz for a 3rd round pick lol

i was just loooking at the free agency list for next year, and i see some good offensive lineman, and linebackers. I say we get a linebacker from FA, and one tackle. We draft a qb in the first round, and an o-lineman in the second. Who knows what'll happen. Next thing u know, peyton manning signs with the bills, or we trade jairus byrd and poz for a 3rd round pick lol

Blow up the Tampon 2 and go to a 3 - 4 defense.