This game was a result of both poor defense and offense

buffalo_bills

For me, this was the worst game to watch this season. It was actually the only game that we werent in for the first 3 quarters at least, which is surprising. WHen the offense needed to convert a 3rd down, they didnt. The defense had chances to stop the falcons on several fourth downs and they didnt. It is kind of what i expected from this defense after all these inuries. Couldn't stop the run or pass. You have to cut them some slack though, as mckelvin, mcgee, mitchell, ellison, and byrd are all out, and a few of those players are vital to our success on D. As for our offense, same old same old. The o-line is the worst in the league by far. Jackson and lynch have no where to run most of the time, and brohm usually had to rush his throws. I thought brohm played decent for his first game, considering he is just starting to learn the system. It will be interesting to see what this kid can do. I liked some of the throws that he made, and he seems decisive with the football. I also thought he did well against the pressure most of the time, as he got rid of the ball quickly to his receivers. We should just forget about this yeaer. It has been horrible. In the offseason, we must build a good o-line. With a good o-line, we can be a dominatn team running the ball and whoever our QB may be, we can have a stable passing attack. And wtf is this nonsense. SCHOBEL RETIRING!? 10 SACKS ON THE SEASON. HE IS NOT SLOWING DOWN. we need schobel. Anyway, we'll see wha happens in the future, and thank god there is only one more game left. LETS RUIN THE PERFECT SEASON FOR THE COLTS! Keep in there bills fans. GO BILLS!

For me, this was the worst game to watch this season. It was actually the only game that we werent in for the first 3 quarters at least, which is surprising. WHen the offense needed to convert a 3rd down, they didnt. The defense had chances to stop the falcons on several fourth downs and they didnt. It is kind of what i expected from this defense after all these inuries. Couldn't stop the run or pass. You have to cut them some slack though, as mckelvin, mcgee, mitchell, ellison, and byrd are all out, and a few of those players are vital to our success on D. As for our offense, same old same old. The o-line is the worst in the league by far. Jackson and lynch have no where to run most of the time, and brohm usually had to rush his throws. I thought brohm played decent for his first game, considering he is just starting to learn the system. It will be interesting to see what this kid can do. I liked some of the throws that he made, and he seems decisive with the football. I also thought he did well against the pressure most of the time, as he got rid of the ball quickly to his receivers. We should just forget about this yeaer. It has been horrible. In the offseason, we must build a good o-line. With a good o-line, we can be a dominatn team running the ball and whoever our QB may be, we can have a stable passing attack. And wtf is this nonsense. SCHOBEL RETIRING!? 10 SACKS ON THE SEASON. HE IS NOT SLOWING DOWN. we need schobel. Anyway, we'll see wha happens in the future, and thank god there is only one more game left. LETS RUIN THE PERFECT SEASON FOR THE COLTS! Keep in there bills fans. GO BILLS!

Went to the game today. WORST game of the season. All right equal to the Dolphins game at Miami. Offense stunk. O line was horrible. Game plan was even worse. Should not have Brohm play if you are not going to run routes down the field. Team looked like they did not care. Worst coaching staff in the league right now. EVERY PLAY was run out of the same two sets. Pathetic. The offense looked like they really did NOT CARE. We will get killed by the Colts. Who will cover Reggie Wayne, Collie, Garcon and Clark? Very embarrasing to be at the game today. Whitner will not be back.. How we took him at number 8, UGH!! The guy has no speed and NO INSTINCTS. He is not an NFL starter whatsoever. Oh, we have no linebackers either. And our D tackles got run over repeatedly.

Went to the game today. WORST game of the season.

I went to the Cleveland game. I know the Cleveland game. The Cleveland game is familiar to me. Paup, this was no was no worst game of the season....

I thought they were as boring as they have been for much of the season.

Brohm played as well as Edwards or Fitzpatrick played.

Incognito said summed up the offensive line, when he said he did not even know all of their last names. :lol:

The entire team played poorly today - you left out special teams!

Oh yeah, too late to spoil the perfect season. Next week is this year's first blackout.

FOLKS... This is what you get when you have no "Football Guy" at the top. Inability to even recognize incompetence at the scouting, personnel, coaches, let alone do something about it. If you have incompetence at all of those positions, you are going to have a lot of incompetent players attempting to execute an incompetent offense, defense, and gameplan. Don't blame the players... many of them won't play a down in the NFL after this season... unless they cross a picket line when the "A" players go on strike.

When Donahoe was canned, he left behind a bunch of lemmings. Ralph likes lemmings. Ralph, how has that worked out for you this decade?

Don't count on Ralph making the changes that are necessary to build a winner. There certainly will be changes, but it will only be superficial... "window dressing"... a new facade. Who knows... new uniforms, logo? Whatever. Anything less than the entire football operations being blown up will result in continued losing seasons.

The only comfort Bills fans have had this decade is to see the players of the 90's enshrined in the HOF.

When Donahoe was canned, he left behind a bunch of lemmings. Ralph likes lemmings. Ralph, how has that worked out for you this decade?

Don't count on Ralph making the changes that are necessary to build a winner. There certainly will be changes, but it will only be superficial... "window dressing"... a new facade. Who knows... new uniforms, logo? Whatever. Anything less than the entire football operations being blown up will result in continued losing seasons.

The only comfort Bills fans have had this decade is to see the players of the 90's enshrined in the HOF.

The question is why RW has permitted this to happen for so long.

Next month's decision(s) or lack thereof will tell the story about whether they are interested in winning. Minus a GM who has complete football authority who can hire any HC he wants nothing will change.

And while it's a pipe dream, I'd hope RW understands that Jeff Littman is doing him no favors from a football perspective. I'd bet Littman's presence alone is the one reason most people in league circles (Polian, Smith) have told others not to work there.

Trying to figure out which game is the worst game of the season is only hiding from the simple fact that we're watching preseason football in December.

They started someone at QB they just signed off someone else's practice squad. Literally, preseason football, in December.

My opinion is that our run defense problems lie with our OLB's. Seems to me that most of the big runs come when the runner bounces it outside because of no pressure around the edges from our OLB's. That should be a huge concern this coming offseason.

My opinion is that our run defense problems lie with our OLB's. Seems to me that most of the big runs come when the runner bounces it outside because of no pressure around the edges from our OLB's. That should be a huge concern this coming offseason.

Only the Buffalo Bills would sign a FA to play the play maker Will position in their Tampa-2, the position Derrick Brooks perfected, who is stiff, plays upright, and was more noted for his play as an edge rusher in a gadget zone blitz scheme after a single season with the Giants. (Nic Harris led the team in tackles today, which is the way the defense is supposed to work. :worthy:)