Mark my words, the next few months

JP-era

Im again doing the math here.

TD has shown he obviously likes to bring in vets/young-vets to add experience to his team. Takeo, Milloy, Vincent, Fletcher, Villarial, Shaw, Adams, Bledsoe.

We are in a critical semi-crisis on this team and TD is going to remove 3 skill players who are vets/young-vets to start 3 extremely green guys? Bledsoe, Moulds, Henry all gone to start Losman, Evans, McGahee? Who will our vets be? This just isnt TD's way of doing things, yet is exactly the right thing to do.

Losman- needs to start and we all know it. Heres the comment I made a week or so back about when JP should start:

"a 9 and 7 record COULD get us a playoff berth, isnt that right?

I know nothing about the head to heads or afc records, etc....

Is it really true that we are now officially out?

If its simply record and we COULD go in iwth a 9 and 7 record, we will suffer through maybe even 4 more weeks of Drew. It wont be until we lose our 8th that we are officially out. Thats at least 2 more. If we beat the Rams at home, thats 3 weeks that JP doesnt start.

I see no way in hell TD or MM starts JP when we still are mathmatically in it"

sure enough, check out the Buffalo Bills web page. All this crap about Bills arent ready to throw in the towel. So, JP will just sit on the sidelines and not start our future for the Bills for even longer.

Moulds- I loveth the guy, dont get me wrong, and I dont blame him. He wants a ring. Moulds looks at it like...first it was Collins, then RJ, then Flutie, then RJ, then Bledsoe, and now a rookie in JP? If he wants to go the Terrel Owens route, so be it, I dont blame him. TD needs to let him go. If we can somehow keep him happy and not have him undermine JP becoming our fiery leader, and not pay him 8.5 mil next year, fine. I just dont see it. TD would have to let Moulds go and start a virtual rookie in Evans. Theres evidence that this is a safe bet with Evans's play. But he then has no #2, really.

Bledsoe- JP needs to start to start our fture Bills as soon as possible, but in true Bills Murphy law fashion, they will start and play Bleed-slow as long as there is a 0.000001 percent chance that we could make the playoffs, so our future gets put on hold even longer. Next year, JP starts no doubt. So, Drew stays as our backup for 6 mil per? Thats just silly. TD gets to re-invest that 6 mil and draft or sign a cheap backup or hell, keep Mathews as our 2. That 6 mil may mean a Abraham or Walter Jones, yet we keep Drew as a backup? Even the dumbest GM wouldnt do that. So Bledsoe needs to be cut.

So, TD, in all reality, is looking at letting 3 vets, at 3 skill positions, and 3 of our supposed stars go at the same time, when what he really wants is to ADD to our experience? He needs to look Ralph in the face and tell him that he just cut Drew after they rolled out the red carpet, traded a 1st rounder, held a party at the stadium?

TD may be his own undoing on this one. He may be faced with this critical situation and error on the side of caution. He may very well keep Moulds and or Drew, tie up the cap cash, and have guys who are pretty verbal about their dismay with the team, back-biting our new young fiery leader, Losman, every time he tries to step up and build a tough minded, winners mentality.

Maybe it works out and Moulds actually takes a pay cut, gives us cap cash to go shopping, settles for a #2 job, and doesnt ever question JP when he tries to lead. Maybe Drew takes a pay cut, settles for the #2 spot, and embraces a sideline mentor role for JP, but again gives him the lattitude to make mistakes, and try to be the fiery leader when Drew himslef isnt like that. Maybe TD looks at it and says, Im going to gut this team of its vets at skill positions and start my Bills version of the Colts trifecta. Maybe it works out, but with the Bills, its usually Murphy's law!

Like I said, the next few months will define the Bills for the next DECADE! If ANY player stunts JP's growth for becoming our fiery leader a.l.a. Manning we can expect more years of pain. Im convinced that JP has all the skills and finally we have the QB with the right mentality for THIS team ( like the second coming of Kelly).

Whether good or bad, there will be LOTS of drama folks!

Im again doing the math here.

TD has shown he obviously likes to bring in vets/young-vets to add experience to his team. Takeo, Milloy, Vincent, Fletcher, Villarial, Shaw, Adams, Bledsoe.

We are in a critical semi-crisis on this team and TD is going to remove 3 skill players who are vets/young-vets to start 3 extremely green guys? Bledsoe, Moulds, Henry all gone to start Losman, Evans, McGahee? Who will our vets be? This just isnt TD's way of doing things, yet is exactly the right thing to do.

Losman- needs to start and we all know it. Heres the comment I made a week or so back about when JP should start:

"a 9 and 7 record COULD get us a playoff berth, isnt that right?

I know nothing about the head to heads or afc records, etc....

Is it really true that we are now officially out?

If its simply record and we COULD go in iwth a 9 and 7 record, we will suffer through maybe even 4 more weeks of Drew. It wont be until we lose our 8th that we are officially out. Thats at least 2 more. If we beat the Rams at home, thats 3 weeks that JP doesnt start.

I see no way in hell TD or MM starts JP when we still are mathmatically in it"

sure enough, check out the Buffalo Bills web page. All this crap about Bills arent ready to throw in the towel. So, JP will just sit on the sidelines and not start our future for the Bills for even longer.

Moulds- I loveth the guy, dont get me wrong, and I dont blame him. He wants a ring. Moulds looks at it like...first it was Collins, then RJ, then Flutie, then RJ, then Bledsoe, and now a rookie in JP? If he wants to go the Terrel Owens route, so be it, I dont blame him. TD needs to let him go. If we can somehow keep him happy and not have him undermine JP becoming our fiery leader, and not pay him 8.5 mil next year, fine. I just dont see it. TD would have to let Moulds go and start a virtual rookie in Evans. Theres evidence that this is a safe bet with Evans's play. But he then has no #2, really.

Bledsoe- JP needs to start to start our fture Bills as soon as possible, but in true Bills Murphy law fashion, they will start and play Bleed-slow as long as there is a 0.000001 percent chance that we could make the playoffs, so our future gets put on hold even longer. Next year, JP starts no doubt. So, Drew stays as our backup for 6 mil per? Thats just silly. TD gets to re-invest that 6 mil and draft or sign a cheap backup or hell, keep Mathews as our 2. That 6 mil may mean a Abraham or Walter Jones, yet we keep Drew as a backup? Even the dumbest GM wouldnt do that. So Bledsoe needs to be cut.

So, TD, in all reality, is looking at letting 3 vets, at 3 skill positions, and 3 of our supposed stars go at the same time, when what he really wants is to ADD to our experience? He needs to look Ralph in the face and tell him that he just cut Drew after they rolled out the red carpet, traded a 1st rounder, held a party at the stadium?

TD may be his own undoing on this one. He may be faced with this critical situation and error on the side of caution. He may very well keep Moulds and or Drew, tie up the cap cash, and have guys who are pretty verbal about their dismay with the team, back-biting our new young fiery leader, Losman, every time he tries to step up and build a tough minded, winners mentality.

Maybe it works out and Moulds actually takes a pay cut, gives us cap cash to go shopping, settles for a #2 job, and doesnt ever question JP when he tries to lead. Maybe Drew takes a pay cut, settles for the #2 spot, and embraces a sideline mentor role for JP, but again gives him the lattitude to make mistakes, and try to be the fiery leader when Drew himslef isnt like that. Maybe TD looks at it and says, Im going to gut this team of its vets at skill positions and start my Bills version of the Colts trifecta. Maybe it works out, but with the Bills, its usually Murphy's law!

Like I said, the next few months will define the Bills for the next DECADE! If ANY player stunts JP's growth for becoming our fiery leader a.l.a. Manning we can expect more years of pain. Im convinced that JP has all the skills and finally we have the QB with the right mentality for THIS team ( like the second coming of Kelly).

Whether good or bad, there will be LOTS of drama folks!

126083[/snapback]

A damn fine post and no one touches it? (broken arm self back patting-OFF)