nice video of pistons-pacers fight

B-lo Snow

May be a game worth watching.

126118[/snapback]

Why, because you want to see another disgrace and revel in it? That type of behavior makes me embarrassed to be a human being…and there are people who actually enjoy it? If that's your cup of tea have at it, I for one think the brawl itself was pathetic and those who enjoy it are equally so.

First this rematch, then the main event, Shaq Diesel going up against Kobe. The ratings will be huge for this doubleheader.

I can't wait.

Cool. My son called me at work this morning to have me tape SportsCenter tonight. I'll show him the clip. They also had a segment on Fox News earlier this afternoon.

126178[/snapback]

Want me to just send you the end of the game and the ESPN News section on it?

It was a beatdown the likes of which I've never seen.

Why, because you want to see another disgrace and revel in it?  That type of behavior makes me embarrassed to be a human being…and there are people who actually enjoy it?  If that's your cup of tea have at it, I for one think the brawl itself was pathetic and those who enjoy it are equally so.

126167[/snapback]

Who pissed in your coffee this morning? The NBA is the lowest form of entertainment known to man, it's about damn time something exciting happens, even if it is the WWE approach. Would I ever go on the court in that situation, hell no! Do I think everyone involved should face fines, suspensions, and lifetime bans, hell yes!! Just because you have problems with it, you don't have the right to judge me !@#$. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

You now what...we as fans put up with too much stevestojan from these arrogant, KzooMike POS millionaires who take their jobs and the money WE spent to see them for granted.

Artest is what's wrong with pro sports, and you know what, he deserves everything that is thrown at him.

While I'm not one who agrees with fans acting like !@#$s, in this case, I have no problem. He's lucky he didn't get the stevestojan kicked out of him.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

While I'm not one who agrees with fans acting like !@#$s, in this case, I have no problem.  He's lucky he didn't get the stevestojan kicked out of him.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

126229[/snapback]

He's lucky he didn't get the stevestojan kicked out of him? I think it's the other way around. More of those thugs are lucky they didn't get the stevestojan beat out of them!!!!

I know that pro sports players are big babies......

I know that Ron Artest is a @sshole.......

BUT.....I dont think that we as fans have a right to be throwing things into a crowd of people (players, security, whoever) just to see who they can hit.....

Somebody threw a damn CHAIR and nearly hit someone (who I think was trying to calm it down) right in the FACE...

If someone get hit in the face with a chair I think we need to do the "unfrench" thing and protect ourselves.....

Sad to see the video later on zoom to a couple of kids crying in the stands.....

By the way....wonderful work ESPN for showing the damn thing over and over and over again......christ are ratings that bad?