I love the Best Buy in store pickup

Just Jack

Amen to this. I went to Best Buy before Christmas to get a Sanus Corner TV wall mount that was priced in Best Buy at $299.99. I about died. Then, they said they would price match THEIR own website, LOL, at $249.99.

I've noticed that also with other items, their webpage page will be cheaper than store price.

just as an fyi, the website on most retailers are their own profit centers, and have their own separate inventories, and often times buy merchandise from different vendors which in turn allows some more flexibility in pricing. Retailers do their best to drive sales to their stores. At CC, because of this, when I was in the stores, more often than not, if someone came in and saw a lower price on line, rather than price matching and taking a margin hit on the store side, I would walk the customer to the nearest computer and have them do an on-line purchase with instore pick-up(CC was the best at on-line purchase/in-store pick-up). That way the web side gets their correct margin and the customer gets what they wanted...kind of a round about way of doing business, but......

I've noticed that also with other items, their webpage page will be cheaper than store price.