(OT) UB vs. UConn Saturday!

duey

What a great example of two schools getting together to make something unique. Today, UB football, and mens and womens basketball all play at UConn.

Football: UConn is favored by 25(!!) over UB. Little chance of an upset here, but who knows. :lol:

Womens Basketball: What looks like a down year for the UB squad versus the NCAA womens defending champs. I can offer nothing else about this game. :blink:

Mens Basketball: The preseason choice for MAC champ versus the defending NCAA mens champs. #7 UConn favored by 16 1/2. Hey, if Santa Clara can beat NC, why not UB over UConn. Of the three games today, the best chance for a UB win (IMHO) :w00t:

UConn undoubtedly scheduled UB as part of their soft schedules, but for UB, a good opportunity for some national exposure (provided, of course, that they can keep things respectable.

GO BULLS!

If UConn wins they are eligible for a bowl, and where ever they get to go, UConn fans need to support the team in order to ensure future bowl bids.

A sad truth is that regardless of your record, teams who bring the fans get the picks over other teams with similar records.

The women got destroyed last night 107-40.  Hopefully the men will have better luck

126048[/snapback]

Wow...that's nasty. Originally, that game was scheduled for today. Oh well, I knew it was a down year for the UB women.

The men have all five starters back from last year. That team last year really came together mid-season. I'm pretty excited for them this year.