Moulds wants out an you think he will

JP-era

So, hes going to take a paycut to help the Bills when he wants out?

Yeah that makes sense...Ya know, communism is really a good system too while were at it.

Moulds wants out so he takes a pay cut and stays longer...hmm...their apparently is a new form of drug that is more potent than any other, it causes violent hallucinations, where all things that are true are now not and all things that are ludicrous now make sense. This new ultra-crack is called Stadium Wall.

Man, you got any stadium wall? no man that sh_t is too expensive. I only get 10 dollars a pop for giving you know what to Eric Moulds.

You guys are on serious stadium wall if you think Moulds will take a pay cut to stay when he wants out.

The NFL is communism.  It's a structure to built to allow small makret teams to stay in business.

126041[/snapback]

almost intelligent. Just enough to provoke others to analyze whether its true or not. Whats true, isnt. And whats false, is now true. Have you been smoking some good stadium wall?

Ok, either there's a particular drug that's filtered with "stadium wall", or this guy is using drugs... Either way, moulds is probably just pissed off... If JP ever gets in, or drew converts to islam and turns his game around 180, and by the end of the season the bills are producing, then moulds will be happy and will restructure. If the bills are crappy, then i agree with EM himself. Trade him away, get some value, and start in a very young direction next year.

I do want to figure out what "stadium wall" is the filter for.

When did Moulds say he wants out?  If you're referring to that WGR story, I believe it has more to do with frustration than anything else.  Perhaps I'm alone in that belief?

126047[/snapback]

No you're right, but pretending he wants out lets the mental midgets here talk to themselves about trades and let off steam over nothing.

Ok, either there's a particular drug that's filtered with "stadium wall", or this guy is using drugs...  Either way, moulds is probably just pissed off...  If JP ever gets in, or drew converts to islam and turns his game around 180, and by the end of the season the bills are producing, then moulds will be happy and will restructure.  If the bills are crappy, then i agree with EM himself.  Trade him away, get some value, and start in a very young direction next year. 

I do want to figure out what "stadium wall" is the filter for.

126044[/snapback]

Lately its been the filter for rational thinking, truth, and clarity.

No, Im becoming convinced that stadiumwall is the hottest drug out there. Every thing becomes better when your on stadiumwall. Suddenly the Bills are really the Pats and can start 22 mr. irrellevants and win a gazillion super bowls. Suddenly we believe that players who now have a single red bar on their morale window can actually be resigned (Madden 2005 analogy). Ever tried to resign a guy with 1 red bar? Cant be done for 100 mill over 4 years!

Im LOL at the converting to islam comment. Im picturing Drew in a turban with a mask over his face, telling of the blood that will run in the streets when the Bills next play the Pats in Foxboro. (sick but kinda funny)

Moulds is now a guy who detracts from what we are trying to do. He has now become a guy who question our future when we finally have one. What will he say when JP goes through his on the field learning pains? We need JP to be our fiery leader on O, and our best player is second guessing the team? that just doesnt seem to work for us building a winners mentality.

When did Moulds say he wants out?  If you're referring to that WGR story, I believe it has more to do with frustration than anything else.  Perhaps I'm alone in that belief?

126047[/snapback]

Excactly...............

Sounded like he wants another QB also.

Guest Dreaded non-click guest
Excactly...............

Sounded like he wants another QB also.

126062[/snapback]

If Bledlsoe stays ...Moulds is gone...(can`t blame him)...if Bledsloe goes,he`ll stay.Simple as that! Just his way of saying GET THIS WORTHLESS EMBARRASSING INCOMPETENT QB.... OTTA HERE!!!

Its a f-ing shame Bledsloe has poisoned this organization for 3 years. Whats the first thing you do if your poisoned?...Get it out of your system.In case anyone hasn`t noticed Were dying a slow death here!It took a long time comming but the poison is now just starting to spread. This poison HAS to be eliminated NOW!

126047[/snapback]

Ok you are moulds. All you want to do is win right? You have lived through 4 HC's, about 8 different QB's and for 5 years now, not sniffed the playoffs. You have good friends on GREAT teams in this league.

You are looking at ANOTHER Rebuild process with JP coming on and WM in the backfield. Why the hell would you want to stay here?

Fans? No way. You love them, but ALL teams have great fans in some respect or another. Gratitude? You did everything you were asked and went above and beyond (made a couple of probowls). You have kept your mouth shut when you wanted to scream. You took the high road when in fact you had every right to complain.

Why? Some will say 8 mill reasons. Really? That isn't what he is getting paid, that is his cap number. I would say about 6 mill guessing in base pay. Anyone here not thing Moulds can get say....4.5 mill and play for an immediate contender?

You guys know nothing of a competitors mentality. A competitor wants to WIN! Sure you stick it out during the bad times because you know that is part of the game. But when you start hurting a little more after a game, Your step is about 1/2 second slower. Cold days seem colder and getting out of bed now is associated with several popping bones....you start to think....about YOU!

I don't blame moulds one bit. I would walk into TD's office and shut the door with him and MM and say 'this is my last year in Buffalo. I want traded to a contender'. TD and co will say 'well we are...just wait....' And I would say '4 years is long enough to wait'

Moulds has done all he can for this team. I and although I give him stevestojan, I know he has tried. For that I say do the right thing, trade him to a Seattle, or someone that is a 'Moulds' away from contending for a Superbowl. the Buffalo Bills ARE NOT! Enough of the ' but each season anything can happen' Really? Is that why NE And Philly are in the playoffs/ Championship games each season? I thought that couldn't be done in the free agency era :lol: This team is not talented enough, Nor is it nor will it be COACHED good enough to make a superbowl run even next year.

do the right thing. Trade the man to someone that IS ready, that IS close. Get us a first round pick and bring in a veteran to replace him.

The guy has no choice because he is under contract.

4 years is long enough to wait?

I got news for you, he signed a contract for 6 years back in 2001, so its his fault if the team isn't going where he would like it to go.....He had a choice and he went with the Bills. You can't just say, "I've waited long enough, I'll just cut my 6 year contract short and leave".

Your not Moulds, you assume he is going to demmand a trade out but, me and you really have no idea what he is going to do.

He made some comments to WGR, but coming off a blow out, im sure some of it was just frustration off of that loss.

The only way Moulds is going to leave is if he absoulutly demmands a trade because then TD has no choice but to trade him but, if he doesn't, regardless of his salary, I would keep him here for at least another year.

IMO, I don't think he is going anywhere.

126104[/snapback]

I think it is funny how posters believe that players will play out a long term contract. They aren't designed to do that. 8 mill next year for ONE friggin WR? Moss, maybe. Harrison, Maybe. Moulds? Hell no. Besides 8 mill in one season is too much for a friggin WR. It was never intended he see the end of that contract.

That said, he sits. He can go home, sit down and play XBOX for all he cares while taking up 8 mill of cap space. he has more power and say in this than you believe.

The guy has no choice because he is under contract.

4 years is long enough to wait?

I got news for you, he signed a contract for 6 years back in 2001, so its his fault if the team isn't going where he would like it to go.....He had a choice and he went with the Bills. You can't just say, "I've waited long enough, I'll just cut my 6 year contract short and leave".

Your not Moulds, you assume he is going to demmand a trade out but, me and you really have no idea what he is going to do.

He made some comments to WGR, but coming off a blow out, im sure some of it was just frustration off of that loss.

The only way Moulds is going to leave is if he absoulutly demmands a trade because then TD has no choice but to trade him but, if he doesn't, regardless of his salary, I would keep him here for at least another year.

IMO, I don't think he is going anywhere.

126104[/snapback]

All of this talk about Moulds is all well and good but still doesnt address the MAIN issue I have. I cant see a "grumbling" Moulds playing for a rookie QB, letting the QB boss the team around as the new fiery leader, and not undermine him. Maybe Moulds has it in him, maybe after his 5th QB and 10th year, he can continue to keep quiet, be productive, and let his new QB become the leader. Based on him "questioning his future" I dont see him doing that. How could the Bills stand by and let Moulds kill the BEST quality about JP? His fiery leadership? Keeping vets on offense who wont listen to a young guy trying to lead the team and develop a tough mentality and winners attitude is counter-productive at this point. Why dont you answer THAT question? Answer that. What will happen to this team under that scenario?