Tim Tebow?

There has been some speculation that perhaps Tim Tebow may be pursued by the bills come draft time. Many critics argue that Tebow, physically, cannot have the same success in the pro rankings as he did during his stay at Florida. Personally, I admire the rugged, inspired leader that Tim Tebow is. Acquiring him in hopes to develop him as a franchise quarterback may be a gamble but the spirit and never quit mentailty Tebow is known for may just be what the doctor ordered for the buffalo bills. Tebow still needs to prove he can compete at the same physical level inm the NFl, but when it comes to intangbiles, especailly leadership ability, he is the real deal. What do ya'll think?

There has been some speculation that perhaps Tim Tebow may be pursued by the bills come draft time. Many critics argue that Tebow, physically, cannot have the same success in the pro rankings as he did during his stay at Florida. Personally, I admire the rugged, inspired leader that Tim Tebow is. Acquiring him in hopes to develop him as a franchise quarterback may be a gamble but the spirit and never quit mentailty Tebow is known for may just be what the doctor ordered for the buffalo bills. Tebow still needs to prove he can compete at the same physical level inm the NFl, but when it comes to intangbiles, especailly leadership ability, he is the real deal. What do ya'll think?

Tebow will be lucky to be some teams version of Mike Alstott - half RB/halfFB. He has no shot at playing QB in the NFL. My hunch is he avoids the senior bowl so he doesn't look bad in a pro-style offense.

something like kerry collins for 2 years

and a draft like this

trade down get extra 2nd

1 bryan bulagua ot

2 brandon graham de

2 tony pike qb

3 vince oghobaase dt

4 jermain cunningham de

5 olb

6 ilb

7 de

Do you really think Pike is going to last until the second round? With Jake Locker not coming out Pike may be a top 20 even top 15 pick.