Governments REact After Terror Attempt on US Plane

Nanker

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im actually GLAD hes not gonna.

"WE" now have our "heckuva job, Brownie" quote to throw in your pathetic faces at will.

Who's we?

Who's your?

"Your" is indisputably people like conner.

I'm not sure who "we" is.

I'm also not sure what quote he's talking about. :thumbsup:

You think he is? :sick:

He is who he thought he was

Or is he? :unsure:

Think who is what? Conner is "your"? Yep.

Heyyyy AAAAAAbbbbooootttt!!!!!

So my gut reaction when Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for this badly-botched attempt was "huh?". I mean, seriously think of it - the same organization that masterminded 9/11, which was pretty well planned and executed (unfortunately) is responsible for THIS abortion? I guess that's good news for their intended victims worldwide. I'm not making light of terror attacks / attempts in any way, shape or form but the only thing that comes to mind in this case is "The Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight".

I really don't believe AQ is behind it, I think this nut was on his own and AQ jumped on it because after all outside of Iraq they haven't had much to crow about recently.

So my gut reaction when Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for this badly-botched attempt was "huh?". I mean, seriously think of it - the same organization that masterminded 9/11, which was pretty well planned and executed (unfortunately) is responsible for THIS abortion? I guess that's good news for their intended victims worldwide. I'm not making light of terror attacks / attempts in any way, shape or form but the only thing that comes to mind in this case is "The Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight".

I really don't believe AQ is behind it, I think this nut was on his own and AQ jumped on it because after all outside of Iraq they haven't had much to crow about recently.

:thumbsup:

"More Like Me", says "Terror Suspect".

It's bad that Americans deny we're invulnerable to anything but sophisticated attacks by this kind of vermin. When the vest bombs begin exploding in malls, theaters and stadiums they'll be some that will stick to their belief that A.) It's only isolated incidents by mentally unstable individuals (duh!), or B.) We have it coming because Bush was and America is bad.

Blz...there is some corrobrating stories about people trying to help this douche board the plane, as he didnt have a passport.So...he was NOT alone in any way.

Nice to see that it took Barry's minions three hours to let him know about this. Yet, they woke him up FIFTEEN MINUTES after he won his NPP.

"My Pet Goat", indeed.

Napolitano is hack...oh...this is written by a liberal NYC columnist:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2...f_security.html

And I've said all along this is the main reason we went into Iraq.

And what you're saying is that with regard to Al Qaeda the policies of the Bush administrations have so far been successful? I mean we did go to "war" with Al Qaeda after 9/11 and they've been pretty much held in check every since.

Okay, here's another example for you LA.

Blz...there is some corrobrating stories about people trying to help this douche board the plane, as he didnt have a passport.So...he was NOT alone in any way.

Nice to see that it took Barry's minions three hours to let him know about this. Yet, they woke him up FIFTEEN MINUTES after he won his NPP.

"My Pet Goat", indeed.

Napolitano is hack...oh...this is written by a liberal NYC columnist:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2...f_security.html

When it comes to criticizing Obama, a failed terrorist attempt = 9/11?

It happened on Christmas while he was home in Hawaii and yet it's the equivalent of being in the same time zone, on a non-holiday Tuesday, at a photo-op? Not to mention: you know that adage about rocks and glass houses? C'mon, fellas, you're just now getting pissed about our president taking vacations to his home? Even over the Holidays?

It happened on Christmas while he was home in Hawaii and yet it's the equivalent of being in the same time zone, on a non-holiday Tuesday, at a photo-op? Not to mention: you know that adage about rocks and glass houses? C'mon, fellas, you're just now getting pissed about our president taking vacations to his home? Even over the Holidays?

Just to clarify, its not his home in HI.

Actually, I could care LESS about Barry vacationing. I was pointing out how stupid the whole pet goat thing was.

Way to miss the point, bozo.