A Christmas Miracle?

tonyd19

I know I may be an eternal optimist, but does anyone else seem it odd that fate has seem to smile on Brian Brohm, who was not suppossed to see a down this year, and give him the opporutnity to start this sunday for our Bills?

Will this Sunday be the moment that we as a fan base will be able to look back on some years from now and say "That was it, that was the turning point that started the Bills dynasty?"

Can fate finally be turning a warm shoulder towards our beloved Bills? Could this end up being a true Christmas miracle, or just another in along line of disapointments?

dont hold ur breath...

I am as skepticle as anyone, but just with the law of averages regarding good quarterbacks vs bad.....were bound to run into a gift eventually.....maybe this is our christmas gift from the football gods, who knows.

I know I may be an eternal optimist, but does anyone else seem it odd that fate has seem to smile on Brian Brohm, who was not suppossed to see a down this year, and give him the opporutnity to start this sunday for our Bills?

Will this Sunday be the moment that we as a fan base will be able to look back on some years from now and say "That was it, that was the turning point that started the Bills dynasty?"

Can fate finally be turning a warm shoulder towards our beloved Bills? Could this end up being a true Christmas miracle, or just another in along line of disapointments?

Well, there is always the optimistic view - a new QB that the opposition has absolutely no book on.

We'd collectively go nuts with speculation if he won the last 2 games. :thumbsup:

Perry Fewell is hoping for an entirely different Christmas miracle. He's still holding out hope that Ryan Fitzpatrick, the same QB he benched last week, will be ready to play on Sunday. I'm not sure why, because I haven't seen any practices, but it appears Fewell is scared to death of starting Brian Brohm.

Even if he comes out and throws like a mad bomber, and plays great. The Bills win the next two games and and suddenly it looks like the Bills have found their QB, head coach.

Then next season the entire thing falls apart because the front office thinks this team can win with the current coaches, players, scheme and playbook... and nothing changes.

Because...defenses may lay back and let Brohm throw to get some looks on him. Plus the fact the Falcons secondary stinks and the Colts will be resting starters. These two games mean nothing, save a better draft position.

The Bills were smart in firing Dick Jauron, he was a moron concerning draft picks and offensive game planning. Not to mention he had no clue how to build an offensive line or when to build it. If your going to blow it up completely wouldn't it have been smarter to do that when he first got to Buffalo? Plus his last two offensive coordinators were promotions to people who had never called offensive plays before the job as OC in Buffalo, thoroughly moronic.

Now the owner needs to clean out the rest of the fools in the front office who allowed Jauron to make the moves he did. He also needs to revamp the entire offensive and change the coaches, line, QB, OC, RB, WR, TE.

Wilson was talking about blowing up the F.O. and entire staff and starting over. I happen to like Perry Fewell, I just can't stand the Tampa 2 defense, so I don't see him staying.