QB SOLUTION

vegas55

Clausen will not be available when Bills pick. Forget reaching for any of the other guys; can't sit through several more seasons of rookie level QB play hoping and praying without any guarantee that the guy will eventually be a legit NFL QB. Draft a stud left tackle who will anchor that position for the next ten years. If Vick is not a viable alternative, there is a guy with experience, credentials and the ability to bring our offense to a playoff level. He is a guy who just needs a change of scenery and a decent supporting cast to prosper. His name is Marc Bulger and he will be available after this season.

Clausen will not be available when Bills pick. Forget reaching for any of the other guys; can't sit through several more seasons of rookie level QB play hoping and praying without any guarantee that the guy will eventually be a legit NFL QB. Draft a stud left tackle who will anchor that position for the next ten years. If Vick is not a viable alternative, there is a guy with experience, credentials and the ability to bring our offense to a playoff level. He is a guy who just needs a change of scenery and a decent supporting cast to prosper. His name is Marc Bulger and he will be available after this season.

Bulger has been a has been for about 3 years now...the guy has been horrible in St Louis

He actually basically just fell off a cliff...sad to see a promising career derailed so quickly and unexpectedly...

I would have to bet it is the result from the injuries he has had the last few years...just doesn't have it anymore

I kidn of thought Todd Collins... he makes some great throws, takes a hit and still has a cannon arm. he might have been a late bloomer...

david garrard would be a better option if the jags draft tebow...

I would take a shot at Garrard. Not a long term solution, but if we can draft a good prospect, he might be a care taker/mentor. He's mobile, reasonably hard to bring down and has a decent arm. Good character too.

In fact, I wouldn't mind getting Del Rio as HC, either.

I would take a shot at Garrard. Not a long term solution, but if we can draft a good prospect, he might be a care taker/mentor. He's mobile, reasonably hard to bring down and has a decent arm. Good character too.

In fact, I wouldn't mind getting Del Rio as HC, either.

I would as well, but I don't see Jax getting rid of the guy. He hasn't been bad this year, especially considering what he has for WR's.

I would as well, but I don't see Jax getting rid of the guy. He hasn't been bad this year, especially considering what he has for WR's.

I don't see them getting rid of Garrard either. Especially if they DO draft Tebow. They would be crazy to throw Tebow in as a starter.

But.....if Garrard did become available for some strange reason.........or Del Rio.........