Bills a 9 point dog

CodeMonkey

I actually expected a few more points given the fact that the on field lineup for the Bills will read like a synopsis of the NFL practice squads. But I guess Atlanta hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire either. Sounds like another demonstration of football excellence coming up eh.

Look guys, I know we are on a Bills homer board but come on. If you had big bucks on the line how can you pick the Bills this week even getting 9? Brohm hasn't taken an NFL snap, hasn't run the Bills offense and just started throwing to TO and Lee this week. He hasn't even practiced the caidence with the OL until Wednesday. If you thought the false starts were bad, wait until this week with the new QB, on the road, in a dome, against a team that needs to win this week. Oh, by the way we don't have Byrd who has single handedly won us 2-3 games at least this year. If I am a betting man, it's not even close. The Bills need a miracle to lose by 8 or less or win.

Look guys, I know we are on a Bills homer board but come on. If you had big bucks on the line how can you pick the Bills this week even getting 9? Brohm hasn't taken an NFL snap, hasn't run the Bills offense and just started throwing to TO and Lee this week. He hasn't even practiced the caidence with the OL until Wednesday. If you thought the false starts were bad, wait until this week with the new QB, on the road, in a dome, against a team that needs to win this week. Oh, by the way we don't have Byrd who has single handedly won us 2-3 games at least this year. If I am a betting man, it's not even close. The Bills need a miracle to lose by 8 or less or win.

Fresh arm, Indoors game, kid who can see Bills pocket passer gets hurt so ROLL OUT or be hurt ....hmmm

Falcons win by 11

That miracles name is Choise