Go Ahead and "Maik" My Day

BenchBledsoe

EM is our best receiver. However, he's clearly in decline, and on the wrong side of 30. (32 I believe).

IF we can get a good package for him, we must consider it. His cap number will be huge next year, and now he's talking like he'd like a fresh start elsewhere.

We are clearly going young with JP and Evans and Willis. Maybe we should move EM, and spend a high pick on a young receiver to go along with Evans (Josh Reed need not apply). This way, the offense will all "grow up" together. EM probably only has 2 top years left anyway.

If we can get enough for him, I say we trade him. . . how about to the team DB lands with? EM would love that!

EM is our best receiver. However, he's clearly in decline, and on the wrong side of 30. (32 I believe).

IF we can get a good package for him, we must consider it. His cap number will be huge next year, and now he's talking like he'd like a fresh start elsewhere.

We are clearly going young with JP and Evans and Willis. Maybe we should move EM, and spend a high pick on a young receiver to go along with Evans (Josh Reed need not apply). This way, the offense will all "grow up" together. EM probably only has 2 top years left anyway.

If we can get enough for him, I say we trade him. . . how about to the team DB lands with? EM would love that!

125853[/snapback]

Do you think we can get a couple of picks for Bledsoe, Henry and Moulds? Maybe we can get Dallas' two first rounders for all three Bills and a second round pick. Then we can draft a WR thats about 6'4'' with speed. That would be great. Plus we can use the other first rounder on a dominant TE or another offensive lineman. Anybody have TD and Bill Parcells' phone number?

at this point....no one should be safe.

if it improves our team i am for it. i think a second rounder would be the minimum asking price for EM. otherwise i would rather keep him. if we could get a O or D lineman with the same talent level as EM in trade i think we'd also be better off.

i would be concerned with the cap hit as he's in the middle of a 7 year deal with that big SB.

125853[/snapback]

Do you think we can get a couple of picks for Bledsoe, Henry and Moulds? Maybe we can get Dallas' two first rounders for all three Bills and a second round pick. Then we can draft a WR thats about 6'4'' with speed. That would be great. Plus we can use the other first rounder on a dominant TE or another offensive lineman. Anybody have TD and Bill Parcells' phone number?

126068[/snapback]

Yeah, Parcells is going to trade away two first round picks for a useless QB (who is worse than Vinny), a RB who fumbles (after he drafted a RB with his first pick last draft) and a WR who has about two good (not great) years left. Oh yeah, and total fug up his salary cap in the process. :lol: Keep dreaming.

Moulds is the same age as TO.

And, I see no sign of Moulds in "decline".

126130[/snapback]

still waiting for you to address how a "grumbling" Moulds affects a team trying to rally behind a very young QB with a fiery attitude. Losman needs to be our unquestioned leader and Moulds is....well....questioning everything at this point. How do you reconcile that?

You seem to just think that chemistry and leadership is trivial. That you can simply add pro-bowl head cases to any team and they will be better.

Why wont you address team chemistry with Losman at the helm and Moulds still here?

125853[/snapback]

Time to get back into reality. No one's going to give up anything for a WR scheduled to make $9M. If EM refuses to restructure, he's a FA. Why is that so difficult for so many to understand? It's no wonder this team is in the state it's in.