obama usurps american sovereignty

No, I already read it and pointed out to you that it doesn't say what you think it says. I'm asking you to read it to yourself, and point out where it says we're foregoing any of our sovreignty.

are you sure you have read the law? thanks for making my point for me, either you've suffered a severe head trauma today or you're half-assing a devils advocate act.

are you sure you have read the law? thanks for making my point for me, either you've suffered a severe head trauma today or you're half-assing a devils advocate act.

What point is this that I'm supposed to have made for you? That we ceded soveringty to Interpol? I've already pointed out - repeatedly, with sources - that that's completely incorrect. We merely can't tax them or seize their property.

I've also provided you those very sources, so you can demonstrate where you think I'm incorrect. And you haven't. And can't. And still insist you're right, with your best "Neener, neener! Your mother wears army boots!" debating tactic that you can manage. Making it pretty clear which of us is suffering from severe head trauma.

"actual facts" :worthy:

dc tom didnt offer any "actual facts", just the liberal rationalization of obama's latest achievement.

Capitalization would raise your argument from the primordial ooze level.

Knowing where to put that comma after "facts" would justify your childish grammar attack.

What point is this that I'm supposed to have made for you? That we ceded soveringty to Interpol? I've already pointed out - repeatedly, with sources - that that's completely incorrect. We merely can't tax them or seize their property.

now that the holidays are over and hopefully your head is cleared can you please re-read the order/law and explain to us how this is merely an issue of tax exemption. thank you.

now that the holidays are over and hopefully your head is cleared can you please re-read the order/law and explain to us how this is merely an issue of tax exemption. thank you.

I already did. The sections that the executive order made applicable to Interpol deal with property rights and taxation. You can read it yourself.