obama usurps american sovereignty

yes i have. dont blame me for your inability to understand such "difficult" concepts.

Oh, so then you know that Obama's executive order merely grants the protections of the IOIA from search and seizure of assets and federal taxes? And that neither the IOIA nor the executive order in question removes or even limits the Constitutional restrictions on Interpol and changes precisely nothing about how they can operate on US soil?

And you're posting misleading and stupidly alarmist bull **** about soveregnty anyway?

"actual facts" :lol:

"Obama's executive order merely grants the protections of the IOIA from search and seizure of assets and federal taxes? And that neither the IOIA nor the executive order in question removes or even limits the Constitutional restrictions on Interpol and changes precisely nothing about how they can operate on US soil".

dc tom didnt offer any "actual facts", just the liberal rationalization of obama's latest achievement.

Dumbass. It's a Zionist rationalization. They're the ones who want us to subordinate our soveriegnity to the New World Order.

"Obama's executive order merely grants the protections of the IOIA from search and seizure of assets and federal taxes? And that neither the IOIA nor the executive order in question removes or even limits the Constitutional restrictions on Interpol and changes precisely nothing about how they can operate on US soil".

"merely grants the protections of the IOIA from search and seizure of assets and federal taxes" :lol:

not really. it means that interpol is no longer subject to the freedom of information act. it means that interpol's headquarters at the justice department and its staff can no longer be searched. it means that all interpol documents are now free from legal subpoena. it means that interpol could keep files on all u.s. citizens and we have no right to redress. sure sounds like a threat to our "soverignty" to me. :wub:

"merely grants the protections of the IOIA from search and seizure of assets and federal taxes" :lol:

not really. it means that interpol is no longer subject to the freedom of information act. it means that interpol's headquarters at the justice department and its staff can no longer be searched. it means that all interpol documents are now free from legal subpoena. it means that interpol could keep files on all u.s. citizens and we have no right to redress. sure sounds like a threat to our "soverignty" to me. :wub:

The Freedom of Information Act only applies to federal government agencies. It never applied to Interpol to begin with.

http://www.justice.gov/oip/foia_updates/Vol_XVII_4/page2.htm

are you really asking me to read the order to you? maybe i will in a couple of hours after your mommy tucks you in and you're ready for a bedtime story. my god you're a lost cause aren't you!

No, I already read it and pointed out to you that it doesn't say what you think it says. I'm asking you to read it to yourself, and point out where it says we're foregoing any of our sovreignty.