Find a carekeeper QB for the next three seasons

while this wretched team rebuilds from the ruins of a decade of retardation. And then, in 2012, draft JJordan Wynn out of Utah. That kid just LOOKS like a QB. Absolutely clubbed Cal like baby seals, looked poised and accomplished. Just sucks he's only a freshman. :rolleyes:

while this wretched team rebuilds from the ruins of a decade of retardation. And then, in 2012, draft JJordan Wynn out of Utah. That kid just LOOKS like a QB. Absolutely clubbed Cal like baby seals, looked poised and accomplished. Just sucks he's only a freshman. :rolleyes:

One great game and he's a freshman. Isn't this why we've had a QB mess for 10 years? Rob Johnson was signed based on essentially one terrific game and look how well that turned out. KC might be saying the same thing about Matt Cassel, and he had nearly a season's worth.

I wouldn't mind the Bills having a competent utility QB for a year or 2 while the trenches on both sides of the ball are rebuilt, though. No sense getting a QB of the future destroyed without the tackle positions revamped.

Forget Jordan Wynn - the guy we should really be positioning ourselves for 8 years from now is Canisius H.S. freshman Jake Bow. I realize the kid's only 14, 5' 5", and a bit slight at 145 lbs., but he's pinpoint accurate, stands tall in the pocket, and kids tend to sprout at least 7-8 inches once they hit puberty. By 2020 or 2021, we'll be happy we did, as we'll be all set at QB thru at least 2030.

Forget Jordan Wynn - the guy we should really be positioning ourselves for 8 years from now is Canisius H.S. freshman Jake Bow. I realize the kid's only 14, 5' 5", and a bit slight at 145 lbs., but he's pinpoint accurate, stands tall in the pocket, and kids tend to sprout at least 7-8 inches once they hit puberty. By 2020 or 2021, we'll be happy we did, as we'll be all set at QB thru at least 2030.

Thanks Dad!!!

Your son Jordan

:thumbsup:

We could target Mike Leach's kid as his OC.

I have no idea if you're serious or not, but as a CHS alum I can't say I'd complain to see him under center for the Bills (or any other team, for that matter). Of course, when I was at CHS the football team was terrible. Figures. :thumbsup:

I have no idea if you're serious or not, but as a CHS alum I can't say I'd complain to see him under center for the Bills (or any other team, for that matter). Of course, when I was at CHS the football team was terrible. Figures. :flirt:

When I was there we had a 5-year unbeaten streak, beginning the season before my freshman year! :thumbsup:

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

"To build a school on Kenmore Avenue, is to build no school at all." - Rev. James Van Dyke, S.J.