anyone ready for this season to end?

Chuckknox

Last off season was at least VERY entertaining with the TO signing, Marshawn's Gun in the Trunk, and firing of Turk. The draft was a big let down with #58.

And you expect any different? Here is how it goes down... OBD contacts all the 'names'. They laugh in Ralph and Russ' faces. OBD then hires what scrubs they can to run the team while OBD laughs behind the scenes at all of us since they know the lemmings will still pay to see a ****ty team out of fear of them moving.

Then OBD will say 'Oh well we tried to hire the best' and that will be good enough for the Lemmings. Once we hire the trash left over, the masses will rejoice and try to convince them selfs, and all realists' how X GM and Y coach really deserve their chances and are better than the trash we have brought in for the last decade.

Then the new 'brain trust' will draft Z player in the first round and the lemmings will automatically anoint him for HOF status.

Last off season was at least VERY entertaining with the TO signing, Marshawn's Gun in the Trunk, and firing of Turk. The draft was a big let down with #58.

It's sad to say, but I am looking forward to the season ending. I'll still enjoy watching football, just not the Bills. The reason why I am looking forward to after the Bills' season is over is because even though I am convinced I will be unhappy with the staff changes the Bills make, I want so badly to be wrong about how little will really change.

I keep wondering, will there be a new GM? If so, will he be qualified for the job? Will it be a puppet position or will the guy be given the power to do what needs to be done? I don't care whether the GM or the new coach has more power, but will they work well together? Will the new coach really be someone who can and will change the team psych, image, intensity, conditioning and schemes? Will this result in better drafting and acquistions through free agency? Finally, will the outcome be a competitive team that will actually beat some teams with winning records?

Surprise me, Bills. Please, surprise me.

And you expect any different? Here is how it goes down... OBD contacts all the 'names'. They laugh in Ralph and Russ' faces. OBD then hires what scrubs they can to run the team while OBD laughs behind the scenes at all of us since they know the lemmings will still pay to see a ****ty team out of fear of them moving.

Then OBD will say 'Oh well we tried to hire the best' and that will be good enough for the Lemmings. Once we hire the trash left over, the masses will rejoice and try to convince them selfs, and all realists' how X GM and Y coach really deserve their chances and are better than the trash we have brought in for the last decade.

Then the new 'brain trust' will draft Z player in the first round and the lemmings will automatically anoint him for HOF status.

At the least it will be entertaining to see what kind of changes are made at OBD. I pray to god the above prediction does not come true, and personally I am a bit more optimistic that Ralph will bring in a competent GM/Coach.

In the past when Ralph got good and fed up he did something about it -- like Chuck Knox. On the other hand he once made Stew Barber his GM.

Am I ready for this season to end? Are you serious?

Ah yes, who can forget Stew Barber - who handled the Tom Cousineau negotiations so masterfully? :wallbash:

The season ended a long time ago. Pick your time - a. the day they traded Peters b. the day they didn't draft a LT c. the day they fired the OC a week before the season started d. McKelvin's fumble e. Brad Bulter's injury

Let's hope the Bills find a coach the first week after the season ends.

Personally I want the Vikings defensive coordinator as HC with Weis as OC