FAA throws a 5 million dollar party

1billsfan

Hey Obama, exactly who are the "fat cats"? Outrage doesn't begin to describe my disgust with government and the endless waste of taxpayers dollars...

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/party-time-f...tory?id=9390933

The revolution of 2010 and 2012 can't come soon enough. At least I was able to help vote out that liberal pig Corzine in NJ this year.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Obama, exactly who are the "fat cats"? Outrage doesn't begin to describe my disgust with government and the endless waste of taxpayers dollars...

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/party-time-f...tory?id=9390933

The revolution of 2010 and 2012 can't come soon enough. At least I was able to help vote out that liberal pig Corzine in NJ this year.

The revolution? Yeah, the FAA party was ALL Obama's fault :wallbash::wallbash:

The revolution? Yeah, the FAA party was ALL Obama's fault :wallbash::wallbash:

He's a total fraud. He can't be all angry and upset at wall street salaries and insurance companies profits, vowing to set limits and restriction when the government that he actually does have control over is literally throwing our money down the drain. Sorry but there's no getting around it. Your buddy was about hope and change and a year later America has found out that he's the biggest phony in the history of this country.

In Obama's world we prosecute Navy Seals who are defending our country, yet protect corrupt tax-evading politicians like Charlie Rangel. Try guessing where the buck stops?

He's a total fraud. He can't be all angry and upset at wall street salaries and insurance companies profits, vowing to set limits and restriction when the government that he actually does have control over is literally throwing our money down the drain. Sorry but there's no getting around it. Your buddy was about hope and change and a year later America has found out that he's the biggest phony in history of this country.

In Obama's world we prosecute Navy Seals who are defending our country, yet protect corrupt tax-evading politicians like Charlie Rangel. Try guessing where the buck stops?

He should be angry about the folks on Wall Street. Has he said that he wasn't upset over the FAA? You are assuming that the FAA thing will just go away. Believe me it won't. People are pissed about it and rightfully so. But to blame those actions on him is dumb.

It would have been nice if people were as upset as you are the 8 years prior to him.

He should be angry about the folks on Wall Street. Has he said that he wasn't upset over the FAA? You are assuming that the FAA thing will just go away. Believe me it won't. People are pissed about it and rightfully so. But to blame those actions on him is dumb.

It would have been nice if people were as upset as you are the 8 years prior to him.

FYI, I hated Bush too.

So you hate all politicians. At least both parties are equal. :wallbash:

Aholes. Obama and his assault on "fat cats" while he vacations in a $4000 a night tropical paradise for 2 weeks is something more than hypocritical. He's the worst, and I don't need to soften my opinion by bashing Bush.

Forget the previous 8 years. Over and done. That doesn't excuse Obama's wreckless fiscal policies and his assault on the productive class as he pushes his agenda for social and economic justice no matter what the cost. As for the FAA party, it just shows that his message or responsibility to Wall Street has not been equally applied within his own organization, the Federal Government.

5M for 3600 people to attend powerpoint presentations about the new union contract and attend parties.

The only person who will lose their job is the guy who asks the reporter if she's a hooker.

Just like the only person who lost heir job over people breaking in to the White House was ... well... no one. And just like the person who lost their job for the false WMD claims on Iraq was ... well ... no one.

Really? Obama will be thrilled to hear that we can hit the reset button and just forget about Iraq, Afganistan, and the recession. Damn, who knew it was so easy? Over and done, clean slate.

Really? Bush would of have been thrilled to hear that we can hit the reset button on letting Bin Laden Escape, repealing GS, putting pressure on Fannie and Freddy to lend more than they should of and the aftermath of the tech bubble which led to his recession. Damn, who knew it was so easy? Over and done, clean slate.

man, that was fun :wallbash:

5M for 3600 people to attend powerpoint presentations about the new union contract and attend parties.

The only person who will lose their job is the guy who asks the reporter if she's a hooker.

Just like the only person who lost heir job over people breaking in to the White House was ... well... no one. And just like the person who lost their job for the false WMD claims on Iraq was ... well ... no one.

That works out to about $460/day assuming a three day stay at the confab. Seems reasonable.

I don't find the price unreasonable. I find the waste unreasonable. 3 days of powerpoints for 5M? On my tab? FU government waste. Again.

Depends is if this is the most effective method to disseminate the information to the staff or whether there was other training involved. But hey, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. All we know is that $5 million is a lot of money, so it must be a bad thing. Heaven forbid that the FAA guys have a pop after the sessions.

Don't they know that we're in the middle of the worst financial calamity in 3 generations?

Really? Obama will be thrilled to hear that we can hit the reset button and just forget about Iraq, Afganistan, and the recession. Damn, who knew it was so easy? Over and done, clean slate.

I'm still waiting for anyone from the left side on this board to make a sound defense with facts and numbers of Obama's policies. The President has complete control over his own actions and decisions. Being dealt a tough hand does not support poor decisions and solutions to the hand you're dealt.

Dick Jauron inherited a bad team, made many decisions in nearly 4 years that you could argue left the team in even worse shape.

I'm still waiting for anyone from the left side on this board to make a sound defense with facts and numbers of Obama's policies. The President has complete control over his own actions and decisions. Being dealt a tough hand does not support poor decisions and solutions to the hand you're dealt.

Dick Jauron inherited a bad team, made many decisions in nearly 4 years that you could argue left the team in even worse shape.

I have previously referred to Obama as the Dick Jauron of the White House, with one distinct differencebeing that every time Jauron faced adversity, you never heard "Well, I didn't create this mess. I inherited it. You can't blame me for this. In fact, I pulled this team from the brink of disaster after I saved or created some very near victories against Cleveland."