OT: Pistons-Pacers

MrB1onde

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree.  Whoever threw the beer at Artest was way out of line (and I'm not even sure it was the guy Artest pounced on because how could he be sure?) but Artest's reaction caused the whole thing to go crazy.  How fans react after seeing one of their own get beat up by pro basketball players twice his size is anyone's guess but I don't think it'd be much different in any other city.

John Saunders made a complete ass of himself.  Calling the fans cowards for throwing punches?  A lot of the fans throwing punches were trying to fight off the giant potheads attacking them and their friends.  And they didn't say ONE WORD about the players.

125848[/snapback]

Yup. The fans are certainly guilty. But let's not forget that Artest and Jackson are equally culpible (sp? lol). I just hope the NBA feels that way when they hand out the suspensions. 10 games is the minimum in my mind.

Yup. The fans are certainly guilty. But let's not forget that Artest and Jackson are equally culpible (sp? lol). I just hope the NBA feels that way when they hand out the suspensions. 10 games is the minimum in my mind.

125851[/snapback]

Just checked out a Pistons message board and apparently the kid Artest attacked was 16 years old (!) and wasn't the one who threw the beer at him.

More like 20 games minimum if that turns out to be true.

Brawl at the Vibe Awards.

Brawl in the NBA.

Trend?

125857[/snapback]

Get out of here with that racist crap. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Just checked out a Pistons message board and apparently the kid Artest attacked was 16 years old (!) and wasn't the one who threw the beer at him.

More like 20 games minimum if that turns out to be true.

125854[/snapback]

I was wondering how Artest could see who threw the beer when he was laying down.

The kid looked like he was just enjoying the mayhem and had no idea what was coming to him.

I think your on to something.

125863[/snapback]

Here's another racist. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I was wondering how Artest could see who threw the beer when he was laying down.

The kid looked like he was just enjoying the mayhem and had no idea what was coming to him.

125864[/snapback]

Unless he was double fisting, he didn't throw the beer.

Get out of here with that  racist crap.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

125860[/snapback]

?

How did you draw that conclusion?

Unless he was double fisting, he didn't throw the beer.

125867[/snapback]

Why? He didn't have a beer in his hand when he was about to be attacked. If he did, and he really is 16, there should be some heat on the Detroit beer venders and their ID checking methods.

I'm glad my team defended themselves.  Detroit and obvioulsy their fans are thugs.  Well we saw who had the real juice tonight didn't we?

We kicked the Pistons ass too.

125870[/snapback]

Yeah, Artest did a great job defending himself from that big, bad, scary plastic cup :D

And in doing so he managed to disgrace the league...bloody (literally) brilliant. :D

Why? He didn't have a beer in his hand when he was about to be attacked.  If he did, and he really is 16, there should be some heat on the Detroit beer venders and their ID checking methods.

125869[/snapback]

It looked like he had a cup of something in his hand when Artest went after him. My point was is IF he threw the beer, he had to have had 2 drinks in his hands when he threw the one that hit Artest.

I DON'T think he threw the drink!

I'm glad my team defended themselves.  Detroit and obvioulsy their fans are thugs.  Well we saw who had the real juice tonight didn't we?

125870[/snapback]

He ran from Wallace like a sissy.

125870[/snapback]

This man speaks the truth.

Nice attempt to fuel the fire, but it ain't workin man, nice try.

125876[/snapback]

I bet you'd love to fuel a fire, on a big old cross. Now go take that hood off. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I bet you'd love to fuel a fire, on a big old cross. Now go take that hood off. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

125884[/snapback]

haha, you are too much, it seems to me like your looking to bring racism back with all this talk about it. get a life.