Off the Wall?

ieatcrayonz

Ok, so a team that wants to excel in a given year will go into the season hoping to break even on the road at 4-4 and go 8-0 at home for a 12-4 record. Maybe 5-3 and 7-1 is more realistic but the point is that you make your record at home.

If the Bills win Saturday they will have fulfilled their 4-4 road goal. At home they are not good at all. This has been a trend for the last few years. While clearly OJ should come down from the Wall of Fame , I think the "12th Man" should be next unless the trend reverses itself. Statistically speaking the fans are actually HURTING the Bills. Everyone else on the wall HELPED. I am a person who believes in earning accolades, not just accepting them. As a fan, it is embarrassing to be up there at this point.

Ok, so a team that wants to excel in a given year will go into the season hoping to break even on the road at 4-4 and go 8-0 at home for a 12-4 record. Maybe 5-3 and 7-1 is more realistic but the point is that you make your record at home.

If the Bills win Saturday they will have fulfilled their 4-4 road goal. At home they are not good at all. This has been a trend for the last few years. While clearly OJ should come down from the Wall of Fame , I think the "12th Man" should be next unless the trend reverses itself. Statistically speaking the fans are actually HURTING the Bills. Everyone else on the wall HELPED. I am a person who believes in earning accolades, not just accepting them. As a fan, it is embarrassing to be up there at this point.

I agree...there were a lot of fans helping the Pats...causing lots of noise during offensive plays. Fan noise caused some false starts earlier in the season and was responsible for the false start by Andre Ramsey...that turned a 3rd and 2 into a 3rd and 7