Real rain man dies.

BLZFAN4LIFE

Wow. What an amazing man. After watching the 1st vid from above I took the time to watch all 5. It was well worth my time. I wonder if they'll ever figure out how his brain was wired. I'll bet it won't be buried with him.

R.I.P. :rolleyes:

Wow. What an amazing man. After watching the 1st vid from above I took the time to watch all 5. It was well worth my time. I wonder if they'll ever figure out how his brain was wired. I'll bet it won't be buried with him.

R.I.P. :rolleyes:

I watched them all too. Very interesting. Amazing how he really couldn't logic and took things literally, yet he comes up with "my dad and I share the same shadow." What a dedicated father too.

I watched them all too. Very interesting. Amazing how he really couldn't logic and took things literally, yet he comes up with "my dad and I share the same shadow." What a dedicated father too.

They mentioned in one of the vids the that a parents biggest worry is losing a child before they die, except if it's a special needs child, in this case it probably worked out for the best.