Happy Festivus

EndZoneCrew

Actually Festivus is the 23rd (and was really the 18th in the series)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus

So we have to wait til tomorrow for the Feats of Strength and Airing of Grievences :ph34r:

I know...thats why I wrote "early"......and I have a lot of problems with your people!

Actually the BILLS in THE PLAYOFFS would be a Festivus Miracle of the first sort!

Is it too late for Ralph to make a deal with the Devil?

Oh wait, he tried that and we got GREGGGGG & Donohoe!

you do know that festivus miracles are not miracles at all.

they are just normal everyday occurrances which are proclaimed to be miracles.

the bills making the playoffs would be a TRUE miracle

Now it's really Festivus. And I've got a lot of problems with you people.........
What's with all these early holiday threads? Festivus a day early, there's a Merry Christmas thread started two days early. Will I see a Happy New Year thread tomorrow? Should I start a Happy Groundhog Day thread next week?

What's with all these early holiday threads? Festivus a day early, there's a Merry Christmas thread started two days early. Will I see a Happy New Year thread tomorrow? Should I start a Happy Groundhog Day thread next week?

YES!!!! get it all out. thats what the airing of grievances is all about!

I got a problem with people who reply to their own post!