Losman= Manning, Evans=Harrison, not Moulds

JP-era

The part I LOVE about Losman is that he may in fact finally be the field LEADER that we so desperately need on this team. JP will be very hesitant to boss around Moulds. Moulds just flat out wont listen to him.

Manning had the luxury of being able to slam whatever clown was screwing up at whatever moment. Edgerrin James, Tarik Glenn, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, you name it, Peyton could step on the field and have just as much experience as the rest of them. He was at the same level and could step up and be the leader. JP will absolutely NOT have that luxury with an old timer like Moulds or Henry. They will simply laugh him off. It is absolutely HUGE that JP take the reigns of this offense and take control over himself and the rest of the starters on O. He NEEDS to be the undisputed field general who can kick the players in the ass to win when needed. He simply will never get the chance with Moulds as their number 1 still or Henry as their starter. Whether they actually trash him to his face or not, they will undoubtedly snicker, snear, or talk smack behind his back to anyone who questions JP.

Starting fresh with Evans/McGahee will start our own trifecta a.l.a. INDY and allow Losman the lattitude to step up and be the true leader.

If anyone out there thinks that Kelly's swagger didnt have a HUGE impact on keeping this team in line and forcing them to act like winners, you are seriously fooling yoursleves. I dont even want to hear silly crap about how other teams have managed to get to the dance without a true field general QB, they aint THIS team and THIS team absolutley needs it. I watched way too much Murphys law on this team to listen to crap about how some (insert clown QB name here) could actually win a SB for us. I have seen the worst happen over and over for far too long to hear garbage about (insert passive QB here) could really get us a ring, if blank, blank, blank, and blank just happened.

Get real, get honest, and get onboard! JP has the ATTITUDE to be our SB QB. He may finally restore the tough minded, win at all costs, never say die, winners mentality that desapearred when Kelly left. That above all of his talent, above all of his potential, is the SINGLE GREATEST REASON why HE is THE QB for the Bills. Keeping a "grumbling" Moulds will only work against us. Trade him, get the cap cash back to build a stud o-line, and pick up a number 2 to complement Evans. I have yet to hear a single reason why Evans cant be our number 1. He is the fastest bill, and has the best hands of ALL the WR's! Umm.. put those 2 together and you have no reason why he cant be our #1 stud! My dream would be for us to score a #2 for Henry, and a #1 for Moulds and then trade both to move to the high 1st and grab a stud, big, tall, strong WR like Mike Williams! Evans and Mike Williams, Losman, McGahee, add in Alex Smith (Stanford) and Walter Jones who walks when Shaun gets the tag and Sea doesnt fess up the cash, and we are SICK!!!

JP needs to start, Bledsoe needs to go, Moulds is old and holds a high round pick, Henry follows the train right out of here and we score TONS of cap cash and high picks to go shopping for bigtime studs!!!!

Losman can start the all new and improved Bills trifecta that ranks right up there with Manning/Harrison/James....Losman/Evans/McGahee!!!!

The part I LOVE about Losman is that he may in fact finally be the field LEADER that we so desperately need on this team. JP will be very hesitant to boss around Moulds. Moulds just flat out wont listen to him.

Manning had the luxury of being able to slam whatever clown was screwing up at whatever moment. Edgerrin James, Tarik Glenn, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, you name it, Peyton could step on the field and have just as much experience as the rest of them. He was at the same level and could step up and be the leader. JP will absolutely NOT have that luxury with an old timer like Moulds or Henry. They will simply laugh him off. It is absolutely HUGE that JP take the reigns of this offense and take control over himself and the rest of the starters on O. He NEEDS to be the undisputed field general who can kick the players in the ass to win when needed. He simply will never get the chance with Moulds as their number 1 still or Henry as their starter. Whether they actually trash him to his face or not, they will undoubtedly snicker, snear, or talk smack behind his back to anyone who questions JP.

Starting fresh with Evans/McGahee will start our own trifecta a.l.a. INDY and allow Losman the lattitude to step up and be the true leader.

If anyone out there thinks that Kelly's swagger didnt have a HUGE impact on keeping this team in line and forcing them to act like winners, you are seriously fooling yoursleves. I dont even want to hear silly crap about how other teams have managed to get to the dance without a true field general QB, they aint THIS team and THIS team absolutley needs it. I watched way too much Murphys law on this team to listen to crap about how some (insert clown QB name here) could actually win a SB for us. I have seen the worst happen over and over for far too long to hear garbage about (insert passive QB here) could really get us a ring, if blank, blank, blank, and blank just happened.

Get real, get honest, and get onboard! JP has the ATTITUDE to be our SB QB. He may finally restore the tough minded, win at all costs, never say die, winners mentality that desapearred when Kelly left. That above all of his talent, above all of his potential, is the SINGLE GREATEST REASON why HE is THE QB for the Bills. Keeping a "grumbling" Moulds will only work against us. Trade him, get the cap cash back to build a stud o-line, and pick up a number 2 to complement Evans. I have yet to hear a single reason why Evans cant be our number 1. He is the fastest bill, and has the best hands of ALL the WR's! Umm.. put those 2 together and you have no reason why he cant be our #1 stud! My dream would be for us to score a #2 for Henry, and a #1 for Moulds and then trade both to move to the high 1st and grab a stud, big, tall, strong WR like Mike Williams! Evans and Mike Williams, Losman, McGahee, add in Alex Smith (Stanford) and Walter Jones who walks when Shaun gets the tag and Sea doesnt fess up the cash, and we are SICK!!!

JP needs to start, Bledsoe needs to go, Moulds is old and holds a high round pick, Henry follows the train right out of here and we score TONS of cap cash and high picks to go shopping for bigtime studs!!!!

Losman can start the all new and improved Bills trifecta that ranks right up there with Manning/Harrison/James....Losman/Evans/McGahee!!!!

125656[/snapback]

ICE where ya at brother...sound off! John the Hemet, where ya at brother...Im FINALLY asking for serious o-line playa's! Even Fake-Fat-Sunny should be onboard with forming the next Colts offense!

Bledsoe never had Poise or leadership.

125676[/snapback]

Bledsoe did at first, but his credibility did not survive the slump. I think that's a real problem right now - he can no longer get into anyone's face when it's needed, since he is barely hanging on in the lockerroom.