So who do we love and who do we hate?

Mikie2times

I officially hate Whitner, never was a fan anyway. Every time I see him on the field I just think that the Bills could have had Haloti Ngata.

Whitner sucks. Not living up to #8 is one thing. Failing to be 1 of the 2 best safties on the team is quite another.

I am convinced that anyone defending him at this point is the equivalent of a blind left/right political junkie who will never admit they were wrong ever no matter how much proof to the contrary.

We hate Ko Parrish.

Here's an example of a worthless scumbag & the exact reason as to why you do NOT draft a dude (to play in Buffalo) who has never seen snow until adulthood. Beat it punk. You are a dispicable, filthy animal on the professional grid iron. Hence, the men you played with on yesteryear's Special Teams solely elevated you to the player people & critics (once) thought you were. Without a superior supporting cast- you are just a turd dangling from a bean-eating Patriot fan's arse. Go. Away. You maggot. You're no Dave Meggett.

we hate Poz? I don't hate Poz. Every game he makes huge plays. He is far from amazing, but we had 5 more Poz things would be a bit better

As a prior poster said...we actually like Poz. We realize he is a very, very average at best mlb so we are willing to give him a shot at OLB. It seems you look at the very few plays he makes. I look at the many plays he doesn't make but should. Keep in mind we are last or close to it in run defense. All of our LB's basically suck. I think we do have 5 Poz's on the team..in fact we have 9... Whitner, Edwards, Ellison, Mitchell, Kelsey, Denny, Hangartner, Chambers, Parrish.