2010 draft choices. A suggestion

tennesseeboy

We have lousy pass protection, had it in training camp and had it throughout the year. Right now we are looking at pretty much a bunch of guys who just don't have it. Its time to revamp the offensive line. The inability to stop the run is the big problem on D, hence a DT in Round two. Free agency will bring us linebackers. The one position I wish we could address is tight end, and might go with Pitta the BYU TE in round 3 if available.

Round 1 Offensive TackleBruce Campbell, Maryland

Height: 6-7. Weight: 310. Let's make it clear here. We begin and end with a good left tackle. We passed on Oher last year for Maybin.

Round 2. Defensive Tackle Dan Williams, Tennessee

Height: 6-3. Weight: 327. Stroud is no spring chicken and this guy could help against the run. Okay..so he's a homer pick. However remember where Haynseworth, and John Henderson played.

Round 3. Offensive Tackle Gabe Carimi, Wisconsin

Height: 6-8. Weight: 320. Possible right tackle. I'm hoping Wood comes back at gauard and Levitre is doing okay, so I passed on a few interesting guards here.

Round 4 OLB Stevenson Sylvester, Utah

Height: 6-2. Weight: 225. Yeah...kind of light, but a good player and good diet and training program should do him some good.

Round 5. Guard Jon Asamoah, Illinois

Height: 6-4. Weight: 315. We need a little insurance with Wood coming off the injury and furthermore you can never have enough offensive linemen.

I can see the Bills throwing this out. No Defensive backs, no Stanford qb's no wide receivers....Note to Bills FO. YOU BUILD A TEAM FROM THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE BACK!