NFL to Ask Players to Donate Brains for Study

Ok, serious subject, long overdue, but wouldn't you have to have a brain in the first place to participate? Wonder if Jason Peters is on the list to be asked. Will players get their donated brains back at the end of the study? What if they get the wrong brains put back in? Can you imagine Trent Edwards with Richie Incognito's brain?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580691...test=latestnews

Ok, serious subject, long overdue, but wouldn't you have to have a brain in the first place to participate? Wonder if Jason Peters is on the list to be asked. Will players get their donated brains back at the end of the study? What if they get the wrong brains put back in? Can you imagine Trent Edwards with Richie Incognito's brain?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580691...test=latestnews

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Your post is funny, but you are aiming too low. How about if we have Ralph Wilson's brain replaced with Mike Singletary's? Not only will Wilson suddenly be sincere when he says he wants to win it all, but the young brain might keep him alive for another decade or two. No, it wouldn't be fair to iron Mike.

I love the irony of this post.

:ph34r:

I know they have not had ANY...so where is the relevancy between the article and a post about said players?

Or is the OP just picking on those players because, they have fumbling problems, or are hot headed, or are black...or just because we traded them and cannot replace them and they are doing pretty well in their new city...and we are still in denial that we lost our best player?

Uh oh, I was gonna add Maybe to this list, but...not now!

Are you gonna tell me that people dont make fun of Leodis McKelvin for the way he talks and how he is...its is a stereotype that I see and hear all the time about African American football players.

And no, I was not accusing you of doing this...I was asking what the point was?

I know they have not had ANY...so where is the relevancy between the article and a post about said players?

Or is the OP just picking on those players because, they have fumbling problems, or are hot headed, or are black...or just because we traded them and cannot replace them and they are doing pretty well in their new city...and we are still in denial that we lost our best player?

I bet Incognito doesn't even know he's black. I hear he doesn't see color.