time to play backups

Bufcomments

Here is a list of guys I would like to see play next 2 weeks.

James Hardy......He cant be any worse than Josh Reed. Needs playing time

Steve Johnson.... He cant be worse than Lee Evans., maybe he will catch more than 2 passes a game.

Brain Brohm ...... He cant be worse than Fitz, if he is cut his Ass

LB Palmer ....... He cant be worse than Draft

Maybin ............ Time for him to grow up and earn his money

another street free agent OLineman cant be worse than Chambers

PLEASE START JARIUS BYRD PLEASE

Lil Donte sucks.........period, and trade his non producing ass during the offseason.

I wonder if we can bring back Hamdam........... lol :doh:

Here is a list of guys I would like to see play next 2 weeks.

James Hardy......He cant be any worse than Josh Reed. (Reed isn't the issue, despite his bad drop today. How many drops does Lee or TO have this year? Many more I'd be willing to bet.) Yet, Hardy Needs playing time

Steve Johnson.... He cant be worse than Lee Evans. (? Maybe use him to spell TO, but Lee?), maybe he will catch more than 2 passes a game.

Brian Brohm ...... He cant be worse than Fitz, if he is cut his Ass

LB Palmer ....... He cant be worse than Draft. (Better yet, should have played instead of Scott at LB, and Scott should play SS putting Whitner on the bench.)

Maybin ............ Time for him to grow up and earn his money (or at least try to...)

another street free agent OLineman cant be worse than Chambers (Chambers, Jonathon Scott, etc., all need to hone their bagging skills for a job at Wegmans.)

PLEASE START JARIUS BYRD PLEASE (Definitely)

Lil Donte sucks.........period, and trade his non producing ass during the offseason.

I wonder if we can bring back Hamdam........... lol :doh: (yikes....)

Our starters can't win, therefore our scrubs won't...Perry Fewell is coaching (and trying to win) for a HEAD COACH JOB!

Ralph can't say it, but someone should let Fewell know he won't get the nod, and to start playing a few of the younger guys.