How many of you think it would be cool...

AFTER this current NFL season, go back, and play a FULL NFL season from like 1980.

Seriously. Treat it like a real football season, just retro it to like 1980.

So, after the pro bowl, start in 1980 (Or any year) and replay every game. In week one, play two games a day. 5-8 and 8-11 in their entirety. There were only 28 teams, so you only need to show 14 games per week. Save the best games for the weekend.

How cool would that be?

Replay the entire season, right through the playoffs. I think that would kill an off-season, and let people look back and say WOW, I remember him or that or whatever. You'd obviously have to fine tune the idea, but I think it would work. And not highlights either. Play the actual broadcast, full, of every game! And let the season play out like it did!

I might email the idea!

I watch that channel more than anything else on cable.......your idea would probably make me watch even more.....sounds interesting!

Forward this idea to the network...Very Nice!

125689[/snapback]

[/quote

I would kill to see the 1980 season again. That was back before my family had a VCR, but that year, silly as it seems, was my favorite Bills season ever! I was 15, and that was the year that I realized, the Bills would be there the rest of my life...