Whitner, McKelvin, Maybin

You act like McKelvin's giveaway to NE was a one time thing. He came out immediately after and said HE'D DO IT AGAIN. OK, maybe his INTs beat KC last year, but then he gave away the NE game. Being 1-1 as a difference maker is unacceptable from a first round pick, as least to me.

Do you remember the article earlier this year in which Perry Fewell, king of soft coverage, called him out for playing such soft coverage, saying that his typical 10 yard buffer was unacceptable from a first round pick?

Those who refuse to hold our early picks to tough standards have no basis to complain when their team continually misses the playoffs. Y'all can be as patient as you want, I expect more.

Then I ask you again, do you think that McKelvin and Maybin are incapable of becoming better players?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im totally done with Donte. The past few weeks i've been emotionless watching the games, but this past Sunday I was furious about his play. The only thing he was ever good at was stopping the run....well throw that out the window because all he does is get run over and make tackles 15 yards after contact. Trade his ass now.

I'm not judging Maybin till atleast the 2011 season (yes I know).

1) All first round picks

2) All softies

3) All are far more mouth than playmaker

4) All cost us games

5) All wasted picks

6) All are major indictments of a weak, clueless front office

there not woth a blankity blank blank BLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!