Brittany Murphy Dead

stevestojan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/stars-react-to-t...murphy/32967?nc

Here's Kathy Najimy's reaction. She plays Peggy Hill.

Kathy Najimy, Brittany's co-star in the FOX animated series "King of The Hill" had a strong reaction.

"wrked w/& knew Brittany 4 14 years (& plyed her mom once as well) sweetst most talnted angel who got hked up w/ wrng people. we love u brit," Kathy reportedly wrote on Sunday.

"so sad this is truly a waste. feeling regret we didnt' do more. i love you so much Brittany and always will," she added.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/20/brittany-mur...-autopsy-death/

Posted Dec 20th 2009 5:47PM by TMZ Staff

Brittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, told hospital staff at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center he did not want an autopsy performed on his deceased wife, multiple sources tell TMZ.

We're told, however, despite Monjack's wishes, the L.A. County Coroner's office will perform an autopsy on Murphy. As we first reported, Murphy went into cardiac arrest this morning and could not be revived.

Brittany Murphy sings Somebody to Love from Happy Feet. http://espanol.video.yahoo.com/watch/1963251/4823887

I wonder if charges will pend against him in any way for possibly supplying her with drugs of some kind and if not criminal charges, then maybe a civil suit of some kind filed by family members. It seems very shady that the guy is trying to keep from having an autopsy performed.

+1.

I agree with Pooj, it's going to be interesting to see how this story unfolds in the coming days. CNN had reported that detectives from the burglary and homicide divisions were investigating, so maybe there's another angle they're exploring.

Not for nothing, but your man card is under heavy suspicion for a) admitting you read Perez Hilton and b) posting something from that site.

/hijack

The link was suggested to me. :ph34r:

I wonder if charges will pend against him in any way for possibly supplying her with drugs of some kind and if not criminal charges, then maybe a civil suit of some kind filed by family members. It seems very shady that the guy is trying to keep from having an autopsy performed.

Sort of a John Belushi thing.

and yet here you are participating in a thread that you don't care about.... :wallbash:

I love the people who come into threads to only B word about how stupid they are. (That works two ways there.)

Who?

Never mind, I looked her up. Of all the things she's done I only know her as Luanne from King of the Hill.

Well thats better than me. Wife was saying it was a big deal so she showed me her pic and I didn't recognize her. From anything.

This is odd; http://www.tmz.com/category/brittany-murph.../#ixzz0aRSlWAUb

Brittany Murphy's Hubby -- Criminal Charges "Destroyed"

Posted Jul 13th 2007 1:10PM by TMZ Staff

It looks like the British writer-director husband of Brittany Murphy, whose alleged credit card fraud may have been holding up his bid for US citizenship, could be home free in the home of the brave, after a Virginia court destroyed Simon Monjack's criminal charges.

TMZ has obtained an order from a Circuit Court in James City County, Virginia, that directs the state to destroy the arrest warrants for Monjack, who was wanted for credit card fraud back in 2005. "It is hereby ordered," reads the document, "each of the felony and misdemeanor warrants ... summonses ... be destroyed by the Commonwealth's attorney." Tear it up!

This order paves the way for Monjack to become a US citizen. He and Murphy tied the knot in early May.

WTF is that all about? I wonder what's behind that. :ph34r:

I normally don't take exception to anything you post pants... but really? :wallbash:

I always put her in the "sneaky hot" list. Sorry to hear of her passing. Wow... I was just noticing today at Blockbuster how many movies she was in. Obviously most not "award winning" type movies, but still... thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.

Too bad it looks like the circumstances of her death are suspicious at best.

I got caught up in the moment. I was watching human disection video's last thursday. Probably why I used 'cadavar.' Well all I was doing was expressing the truth. I said nothing scandalous nor shameful. .....derrogatory, maybe.

It is what it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

I got caught up in the moment. I was watching human disection video's last thursday. Probably why I used 'cadavar.' Well all I was doing was expressing the truth. I said nothing scandalous nor shameful. .....derrogatory, maybe.

It is what it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

What would she be doing if she were alive today?

Probably trying like hell to get out of that ice box. There Mr. Pants...got you off the hook.