a little draft thinking

frogger

Honestly I don't think we will see a first round QB anymore, my reason is simple, St Louis, Cleveland, and Washington will be ahead of Buffalo, along with a maybe denver (chicago Pick) who may or may not be happy with Orton. Instead, and this might seem a little far fetched, but then again it is buffalo, get Mike Martz as Buffalo's OC and bring in Marc Bulger. if St Louis drafts Clauson (expected) they might release Bulger, thinking that he cost too much and Boller can be their Vet. Bulger has had several bad years in a row, ever since Martz left. Bulger knows Martz system, very well.

I know this would be an answer, but we might not get that first round QB. we could then see Buffalo draft a Left tackle that we all agree is needed. Or get McClain, though after the NC game I think he will be a top 8 pick. Or after several upsets we draft a little later, we could see Buffalo get Mount Cody or Dan Williams and start the move to a 3-4 defense.

I think this will have a faster result than getting a first round QB and thinking that it will over night like the steelers, ravens and Falcons saw.

I wonder what happens when/if the Bills bring in another QB (either vet or draft). They can't go into camp with 4 QBs getting a good look as the starter. They just brought in Brohm, so presumably he gets a good look. They have a lot invested in Edwards so the new coach will certainly look at him and Fitzpatrick is currently playing the best of the group. Is Fitzpatrick cut to make room for a new QB?

Just wondering out loud...

none of this specultion matters until we get a GM and a HC. Then they will decide who will stay and who will go. I STILL want to see Edwards play behind a good O-line and with a HC and O-coordinator who know what he is doing.

none of this specultion matters until we get a GM and a HC. Then they will decide who will stay and who will go. I STILL want to see Edwards play behind a good O-line and with a HC and O-coordinator who know what he is doing.

Actually, none of this speculation matters period, since we are not the ones who will be calling the shots. That doesn't mean it's not fun to think about though...

I don' t see the Bills with a 1st round QB either. LT, LB or DT is more likely. Clausen might be a possibility but he should be off the board. The League will conspire to see that Tebow goes to Jacksonville. I don't think McCoy could play in the Buffalo weather based on his arm strength. Lafevor should be available in a later round.

Honestly I don't think we will see a first round QB anymore, my reason is simple, St Louis, Cleveland, and Washington will be ahead of Buffalo, along with a maybe denver (chicago Pick) who may or may not be happy with Orton. Instead, and this might seem a little far fetched, but then again it is buffalo, get Mike Martz as Buffalo's OC and bring in Marc Bulger. if St Louis drafts Clauson (expected) they might release Bulger, thinking that he cost too much and Boller can be their Vet. Bulger has had several bad years in a row, ever since Martz left. Bulger knows Martz system, very well.

I know this would be an answer, but we might not get that first round QB. we could then see Buffalo draft a Left tackle that we all agree is needed. Or get McClain, though after the NC game I think he will be a top 8 pick. Or after several upsets we draft a little later, we could see Buffalo get Mount Cody or Dan Williams and start the move to a 3-4 defense.

I think this will have a faster result than getting a first round QB and thinking that it will over night like the steelers, ravens and Falcons saw.

First off, STOP with the Martz stuff. He has been run out of wherever he has coached and will not be a solution. And NO to Billick as well.

Phew!

Now with that said, I hope what you are proposing occurs, but I think that it would be near impossible. I would love for players like DT's McCoy and Suh to fall to us, but I don't see it happening.

If we get a starting LT out of our first round this year, I will be satisfied.