NFL.com Live Stream?

YE is spending some time with relatives and they don't have the ample TV setup such as YE OLE has with the DirecTV and so on. So YE OLE logs in to the NFL.com as they say they stream these games live. What does YE find? They show 1 or 2 plays and then go to a studio and conduct small talk while the rest of the game is going on. What the hell is this? This is terrible. Show the game or don't. But never... never tease YE OLE!

YE is spending some time with relatives and they don't have the ample TV setup such as YE OLE has with the DirecTV and so on. So YE OLE logs in to the NFL.com as they say they stream these games live. What does YE find? They show 1 or 2 plays and then go to a studio and conduct small talk while the rest of the game is going on. What the hell is this? This is terrible. Show the game or don't. But never... never tease YE OLE!

Yeah, very annoying. The studio small talk takes away from what we want ... LIVE game action

I have the Westwood 1 radio feed on in the background. When NFL Network does it's studio small talk, I mute NFL.com and listen to the Westwood 1 feed. This nonsense wouldn't be necessary if NFL.com didn't force Jamie Dukes and the other talking heads on us while the game action is taking place

Ok, so, who is this YE guy/girl?

Yeah, I'm kinda interested in why the "Ye Ole" stuff, too. I know "Ye Olde" means "the old." But I think that makes it an adjective, not a noun.

In spirit it seems roughly like referring to yourself in the third person...and roughly equivalent to signing one's name at the end of a post.

Meaning no disrespect but are you a very important person or is there some meaning that I'm not understanding?