Satellite Radios

Dan

Any suggestions for the best place/way to sell 2 used Sirius Radios. I have an S50 and an SL100 with car kits and all the stuff. Both are in excellent condition (don't have original boxes).

I was thinking Ebay, but I've never used Ebay so know nothing about it. Everyone just says they always buy and sell stuff on Ebay.

I was thinking my local paper, but I live in a small town. So, I was thinking my response might be limited.

(I stopped using Sirius when they merged with XM because the stations become watered down, IMO. My wife just got a new car with built in XM, so she no longer needs hers.)

how much????? i need a new receiver and car kit

Any suggestions for the best place/way to sell 2 used Sirius Radios. I have an S50 and an SL100 with car kits and all the stuff. Both are in excellent condition (don't have original boxes).

I was thinking Ebay, but I've never used Ebay so know nothing about it. Everyone just says they always buy and sell stuff on Ebay.

I was thinking my local paper, but I live in a small town. So, I was thinking my response might be limited.

(I stopped using Sirius when they merged with XM because the stations become watered down, IMO. My wife just got a new car with built in XM, so she no longer needs hers.)

how much????? i need a new receiver and car kit

Here's what I got:

Sirius Satellite Radio - Like New Condition, hardly used (really)

Model: Sirius S50-Tk1R

Remote Control

Ear Buds

Car Kit (with Vehicle Cradle, Cigarette Lighter Adapter, Antenna, FM Antenna)

(Vehice mounts not used)

AC Adapter (Model AU505D)

SMB to USB Cable (for connection to PC or AC Adapter)

Original Software and booklet

Sirius Satellite Radio (Excellent Condition, only minor scuffs)

Model: Sirius SL100

With Standard Battery (SLEB1) and Slim battery (SLSB1)

Remote Control

Ear Buds

Car Kit (with Vehicle Cradle, Cigarette Lighter Adapter, Antenna, FM Antenna)

(Vehice Mounts used)

USB Cable (for connection to PC)

Stiletto 100 Antenna Headphones

Stiletto 100 Armband and Case

Not sure what to charge, so certainly open for suggestions.